Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Kobe gets dissed by Clipper post game, predict DRAMA

he very well could be a champion if this team gels.

another thought, what do lakers and nets fans think about bynum and somethin else for deron and lopez if lopez comes back healthy?

bynum wants to be a star. let him go do the howard thing in new jersey while the nets get capspace. deron isnt going to stick around anyway, looks like.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by White Mamba
    i watched the post game and this is not true about cp3.
    yes it is, it's when he was half naked in the lock room getting interviewed. Paul seemed very negative and bothered during the interview it was evident. It was probably him worried about his injury. He said he's never had a hammy injury in his life and he said beating Miami and the Lakers isn't a big deal because every game will be a hard challenge and they are supposed to win these kinds of games.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

LOL @ people complaining about Kobe's game
    LOL at the great Kobe with a 7th seed and a first round playoff loss last time he gunned like this.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    LOL at the great Kobe with a 7th seed and a first round playoff loss last time he gunned like this.

It's a team game, there's only so much kobe can control

Look, I'm a bulls fan - if Kobe had a bad game where he needed 40 shots to score 40 points I would be all over him - but he scored on over 60% TS percentage - that's a phenomenal game by all standards

Quote Originally Posted by WBynumToTheHole
    he very well could be a champion if this team gels.
    How are they going to ge when they are standing around watching Kobe?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117

the guy scored 40+ points on 62% True Shooting. Maybe if he had to take 40 shots to get that many points, people would have a point - but he only took 28

awesome game
    the truth is the lakers arent gonna beat anyone good like this in a series, and that means we need pau and bynum to be better.. or we need to trade them for better players. so you either need to lose games right now and get pau and bynum into shape, or win games any means necessary so you have the cushion to lose when youre building the chemistry with the revamped team.

maybe kobe is choosing option 2 because he knows something we dont. maybe he figures they wont win anyways and he might as well set some records. i dunno.. i agree the lakers are losing these games if kobe doesnt play like this, hes shooting 50% or something on 40 pts and pau is 7-17 and putting up stinkers. but can we win without the rest of the guys getting better?

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    right now and get pau and bynum into shape
    I thought Bynum was an all-star, better than Dwight, etc.?

maybe kobe is choosing option 2 because he knows something we dont. maybe he figures they wont win anyways and he might as well set some records. i dunno..
    I do. We've seen it all before. He's a gunner. Phil isn't there to keep him in check. Same old story.

Banned

I thought Bynum was an all-star, better than Dwight, etc.?

I do. We've seen it all before. He's a gunner. Phil isn't there to keep him in check. Same old story.
    If bynum and pau were as good as laker haters say they were, which is where u hear the all star better than dwight etc , we would see them be able to produce on their "limited touches" of 15+ shots a game. I know exactly how pathetic they are. This team right now is pretty much 06-07 season good. We had lamar and a bench then, we instead now have pau for both of those. Wouldnt make the playoffs higher than a 7th seed without kobe.

14 pts on 17 shots in the biggest game of the year pau.... Don't get me wrong tho, I'm grateful we were able to contend for as long as we did.. I just know damn well that pau is soft as hell, which goes against the team mantra we are trying to have now with barnes and artest added and lamar gone along with this coach who paces up and down and screams shit all game. Bynum cant play against physical people either.

Well I don't believe he'd be gunning if we had CP3 and Howard right now like we would have if Stern didn't get in the way. Gunning with this mediocre team? I'd hope so. Our 7'ft bigs get stopped by physical 6'7 guys =/. Maybe when they show they can score on defensive masterminds like 6'7 Reggie Evans and Deandre eyes way too close to each other Jordan he'll give em more touches. I mean I also want barnes to shoot more, 1 out of 6 shots is not good.. Lets make it 1-10, 1-15? Why would you give it to kobe who can win games and shoot 50%? So stupid!
    Last edited by RazorBaLade; 01-15-2012 at 07:47 AM.

Because they know better than to waste their time thinking Kobe might actually pass the ball. Did anyone actually expect anything different with Phil gone? Phil was the only guy that ever kept Kobe's ego in check. Without him he's just a big time scoring all-star guard not a champion.
    That is a terrible excuse to make in a game that was as close as this. You don't stop playing because you're afraid the only player on the team worth his salary "might not" pass you the ball when you're completely open.

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117

the guy scored 40+ points on 62% True Shooting. Maybe if he had to take 40 shots to get that many points, people would have a point - but he only took 28

awesome game
    Dude, that applies when its like 7 of 14 shots. Not 28 shots, thats 14 shots of misses that maybe could have gone to Gasol or Bynum.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    If Kobe is getting doubled, wouldn't there HAVE TO BE somebody who is completely open?
    Umm... you know one defender can block the passing lane for more than one player right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Dude, that applies when its like 7 of 14 shots. Not 28 shots, thats 14 shots of misses that maybe could have gone to Gasol or Bynum.

neither Gasol or Bynum were shooting higher then 50%. Bynum couldnt even get near the low post

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    If bynum and pau were as good as laker haters say they were, which is where u hear the all star better than dwight etc , we would see them be able to produce on their "limited touches" of 15+ shots a game. I know exactly how pathetic they are. This team right now is pretty much 06-07 season good. We had lamar and a bench then, we instead now have pau for both of those. Wouldnt make the playoffs higher than a 7th seed without kobe.
    Laker/Kobe fans after a win: "Bynum's the best damn center in the league! Forget Dwight, we already have an unstoppable frontcourt with him and Pau"

Laker/Kobe fans after a loss: "Bynum and Gasol are WAY overrated by the Kobe haters"

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

It looks like a joke, but he really does do this.