Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: OKC Thunder~ Possible logo leak

God, the Sonics franchise just got f*cked up so bad. Their logo sucks, I'm sure their uniforms suck, the name sucks. They should've just made it the Barons. The uniform ideas they had for Barons and the name of the team was way better than Thunder. God, it looks like a freakin' WNBA team. *sigh* I'm not from Seattle or anything, but yea, whoever caused the Sonics to get moved I feel bad for them.

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Default Re: OKC Thunder~ It's official

[QUOTE=Se

Decent playground baller NBACha's Avatar

Default Re: OKC Logo Leaked

Forgive me, but that logo is AWFUL. Possibly the least creative logo I have ever seen for a professional sports team. What does that shape even represent?

Quote Originally Posted by NBACha
    Forgive me, but that logo is AWFUL. Possibly the least creative logo I have ever seen for a professional sports team. What does that shape even represent?
    No idea. Looks random

Decent playground baller NBACha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    No idea. Looks random
    That looks like a "let's get a logo together as quickly as possible so we can paint the floor and produce the uniforms" logo.

Saw a basketball once

Seems to me most of you are just looking for something to complain about. Can"t say its the best looking logo, but its not the worst. Look at Wizards, Jazz, Knicks, Nets, Heat, or the Pistons.

I think it time to move on and start thinking about basketball.

madvillain

Quote Originally Posted by NBACha
    I think it's supposed to be a shield of some kind, which is both horrifyingly generic and not really applicable to the name of the team. It looks exactly like every D-League logo. They clearly were in a hurry to sh*t out a logo, rather than wait until the team name was decided on. Feels like a pretty stupid little oversight.

There's absolutely no hype or heat coming off OKC the way there should be right now. I'm immediately bored and unimpressed by this team and its way of doing things.

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

thats crap looks worst than one of those generic logos they give you when you try to create-a-team on a video game.As long as they stretched this out and procrastinated on coming up with a name n to come up with that nondescript garbage....they should be ashamed.What exactly is "thunderous" about it?It almost makes less sense than that old Spurs logo that looked like smeared paint