Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: New York judge rips Paul George for being a deadbeat Dad

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Now that abortion is legal and accepted by most of society, I think fathers should be able to sign away their rights/responsibilities to a kid.

Think about it, both parents are responsible to rise and take care of the kid, but only the woman can choose to not have the kid at all. How is that fair?
    yea well you can pull out. if you don't then that's your problem. stop your whining.

Now that abortion is legal and accepted by most of society, I think fathers should be able to sign away their rights/responsibilities to a kid.

Think about it, both parents are responsible to rise and take care of the kid, but only the woman can choose to not have the kid at all. How is that fair?
    Wrap it up, the pill, other contraception methods is how it's fair. He can freeze some swimmers and get a vasectomy if he REALLY wants to raw dog strippers. Come on dude... fathers definitely should not be able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    yea well you can pull out. if you don't then that's your problem. stop your whining.
    I'm not whining and I have no kids.

If you got a girl pregnant and you really wanted the baby, but she didn't....she could abort it. So lets say I went and got Miley Cyrus pregnant. Instead of being able to sue for custody and child support, I could get nothing because she could flush the thing. Men don't have that option, so they can get trapped

stripper just hit that pay day

that bitch is smokin, i dont blame him

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
    he got a stripper pregnant, he's an idiot.

she is sexy tho
    This........

What a terrible situation for all involved, especially the child.
    Especially as the child will be able to look all this up on the net as a teenager.
    Terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Cant blame him, i wouldnt pull out as well

I would have 100% jizzed in her

NBA rookie of the year

You can also compare it to safe haven/baby moses laws that allow women to legally abandon babies at designated places. Eg hospitals, police stations, etc

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Condoms exist. He could have chosen to use one. He wanted to cvm in her (don't blame him), so now he has to take responsibility for that action.
    Why do baby Moses laws not apply to men?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe-haven_law
    [QUOTE]Safe-haven laws (also known in some states as "Baby Moses laws", in reference to the religious scripture) are statutes in the United States that decriminalize the leaving of unharmed infants with statutorily designated private persons so that the child becomes a ward of the state. "Safe-haven" laws typically let parents remain nameless to the court, often using a numbered bracelet system as the only means of linking the baby to the parent. Some states treat safe-haven surrenders as child dependency or abandonment, with a complaint being filed for such in juvenile court. The parent either defaults or answers the complaint. Others treat safe-haven surrenders as adoption surrenders, hence a waiver of parental rights (see parental responsibility). Police stations, hospitals, rescue squads, and fire houses are all typical locations to which the safe-haven law applies.[1]

Texas was the first state to enact a

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    Safe-haven laws (also known in some states as "Baby Moses laws", in reference to the religious scripture) are statutes in the United States that decriminalize the leaving of unharmed infants with statutorily designated private persons so that the child becomes a ward of the state. "Safe-haven" laws typically let parents remain nameless to the court, often using a numbered bracelet system as the only means of linking the baby to the parent. Some states treat safe-haven surrenders as child dependency or abandonment, with a complaint being filed for such in juvenile court. The parent either defaults or answers the complaint. Others treat safe-haven surrenders as adoption surrenders, hence a waiver of parental rights (see parental responsibility). Police stations, hospitals, rescue squads, and fire houses are all typical locations to which the safe-haven law applies.[1]

Texas was the first state to enact a “Baby Moses Law” in 1999, although the Safe Place originates in Mobile, Alabama after a string of infanticides. In one incident a baby was drowned in a toilet.[2] The Texan legislation was sponsored by a freshman Republican member of the Texas House of Representatives, Geanie Morrison of Victoria, who is still serving in the chamber
    Please tell me why safe have/ baby Moses laws should apply to women but not men?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by rmt
    Who says life is fair? What about the millions of babies who are aborted who don't get ANY say? With all the morning-after pills, why do some take so long to decide - sometimes past the time when the baby can OBVIOUSLY "feel pain" (distress from stimulus)?

http://www.mccl.org/unborn-babies-can-feel-pain.html
    no one says life is fair. Laws should be as fair as possible in regards to gender, race, etc.

Why are women allowed to choose to give children up for adoption when they judge they are not ready to be a parent?

Why are men not afforded the chance to cut the legal rights and obligations to a child, via an adoption like process?

Are men inherently more ready to be parents than women?

Banned

Didnt't Paul Gorge sign a $90 mil contract?

Just give her $500,000 and call it a day

Decent playground baller Lord Bean's Avatar

is he really worse father than LEbron? That is real question

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Didnt't Paul Gorge sign a $90 mil contract?

Just give her $500,000 and call it a day
    The child deserves a father.

Banned

PG a bitch for not acknowledging his baby just because he's done with the broad. These printed facts stick forever to a growing kid.