Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops



Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2015, 11:22 PM   #1
JohnMax
NBA lottery pick
 
JohnMax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,963
Default Lebron has played close to 400 less games than Kobe

And WILL pass him in every major statistical category except points by next season

link
JohnMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 11:23 PM   #2
Cocaine80s
Very good NBA starter
 
Cocaine80s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Celveland
Posts: 8,465
Default Re: Lebron has played close to 400 less games than Kobe

Cocaine80s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 11:23 PM   #3
navy
Curry fam
 
navy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15,702
Default Re: Lebron has played close to 400 less games than Kobe

TMZ with the scoop
navy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 11:24 PM   #4
AnaheimLakers24
20 seasons
 
AnaheimLakers24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,832
Default Re: Lebron has played close to 400 less games than Kobe

It will take him anoter 20 to surpass 5 and thats after 2 failed marriages
AnaheimLakers24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 11:32 PM   #5
ThePhantomCreep
College star
 
ThePhantomCreep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 3,757
Default Re: Lebron has played close to 400 less games than Kobe

He already surpassed him in Finals losses. Impressive, considering LeBron formed a mega-stacked team to avoid that very accomplishment.
ThePhantomCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 12:21 AM   #6
Straight_Ballin
3/8 is real
 
Straight_Ballin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 5,336
Default Re: Lebron has played close to 400 less games than Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
He already surpassed him in Finals losses. Impressive, considering LeBron formed a mega-stacked team to avoid that very accomplishment.

Lebron stans puffing their chests out in pride for their man only to have that shit cave in with such reminders of his finals loses. Man that's gotta suck to have all those accomplishments and yet the only thing anyone will ever remember is 2/5.
Straight_Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 01:32 AM   #7
COnDEMnED
Good college starter
 
COnDEMnED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,279
Default Re: Lebron has played close to 400 less games than Kobe

Kobe's stats were earned in the West. Lebron's stats were padded on a decent team, for East standards, until he jumped ship to win 2 championships with a better squad than Kobe's last 2 chips. Kobe wins 4 championships in a row in place of Lebron on the Heat.
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 01:50 AM   #8
talkingconch
College superstar
 
talkingconch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4,480
Default Re: Lebron has played close to 400 less games than Kobe

and he still WILL not be as great as kobe
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 01:57 AM   #9
Prometheus
for your health
 
Prometheus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 7,841
Default Re: Lebron has played close to 400 less games than Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
Kobe wins 4 championships in a row in place of Lebron on the Heat.



I'm sure Kobe would have done a fantastic job of leading Miami in every statistical category while guarding everyone from Derrick Rose and Rajon Rondo to Paul Pierce and Paul George to Kevin Garnett and David West. Kobe has always been able to do shit like that... right?



As for OP though, LeBron is a better box score stuffer than Kobe was. That's fine. He still has more work to do though - if he were to retire today, Kobe would still be the greater player. Kobe right now is still the greater player. Be patient.
Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:15 AM   #10
AirBourne92
Decent playground baller
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 338
Default Re: Lebron has played close to 400 less games than Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus


I'm sure Kobe would have done a fantastic job of leading Miami in every statistical category while guarding everyone from Derrick Rose and Rajon Rondo to Paul Pierce and Paul George to Kevin Garnett and David West. Kobe has always been able to do shit like that... right?



As for OP though, LeBron is a better box score stuffer than Kobe was. That's fine. He still has more work to do though - if he were to retire today, Kobe would still be the greater player. Kobe right now is still the greater player. Be patient.


leading in every stat category isn't necessary to win

kobe would have utilized his teammates to the maximum, changing the defensive spacing and looks


kobe doesnt need to inflate his stats to be effective, he can make his teammates better just by making the right play call, without getting an assist


unlike lebron, kobe actually plays real basketball.


thats why he doesnt have a losing records in the finals


imagine if lebron had pau and bynum and sash and odom as teammates, he would have lost in 2nd round if not the 1st
AirBourne92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:31 AM   #11
ImKobe
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
ImKobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Staples Center
Posts: 21,117
Default Re: Lebron has played close to 400 less games than Kobe

and managed to surpass Kobe's Finals losses in his 11th NBA season

What will Lebron do next? Lose 4 times in the Finals?
ImKobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:34 AM   #12
Prometheus
for your health
 
Prometheus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 7,841
Default Re: Lebron has played close to 400 less games than Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBourne92
leading in every stat category isn't necessary to win

kobe would have utilized his teammates to the maximum, changing the defensive spacing and looks


kobe doesnt need to inflate his stats to be effective, he can make his teammates better just by making the right play call, without getting an assist


unlike lebron, kobe actually plays real basketball.


thats why he doesnt have a losing records in the finals


imagine if lebron had pau and bynum and sash and odom as teammates, he would have lost in 2nd round if not the 1st



Is this real basketball discussion? What the **** are you saying?
Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:43 AM   #13
Hey Yo
7-time NBA All-Star
 
Hey Yo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 12,728
Default Re: Lebron has played close to 400 less games than Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBourne92
leading in every stat category isn't necessary to win

kobe would have utilized his teammates to the maximum, changing the defensive spacing and looks


kobe doesnt need to inflate his stats to be effective, he can make his teammates better just by making the right play call, without getting an assist


unlike lebron, kobe actually plays real basketball.


thats why he doesnt have a losing records in the finals


imagine if lebron had pau and bynum and sash and odom as teammates, he would have lost in 2nd round if not the 1st
Neither does,LeBron. As the 1st option and leader of the team, he's 2-2 in the Finals.

Kobe is 2-3.

4 appearances > 3
Hey Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:57 AM   #14
ImKobe
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
ImKobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Staples Center
Posts: 21,117
Default Re: Lebron has played close to 400 less games than Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Yo
Neither does,LeBron. As the 1st option and leader of the team, he's 2-2 in the Finals.

Kobe is 2-3.

4 appearances > 3

oh ok, so what Kobe did from 00-02 has no meaning, and tehnically they are both 2-2 because Kobe was the 1st option in 2004.
ImKobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 04:05 AM   #15
Prime_Shaq
Devin Booker MVP
 
Prime_Shaq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,441
Default Re: Lebron has played close to 400 less games than Kobe

Finals wins and field goals missed
Prime_Shaq is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:




Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:19 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Daily Roundup

NBA Scores

NBA Stats

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

Fantasy Basketball

Basketball Sneakers

Search Site

STAY CONNECTED
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube










Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy