Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: and people laughed when i said farmar, henry, young, kaman would change this team

They won a Preseason game. Might as well crown them champions now.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: and people laughed when i said farmar, henry, young, kaman would change this team

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    Coming from a heat fan that's priceless.

Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7......

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    IDK what that means.

But Miami has actually been winning championships. Is this supposed to be a diss?

Very good NBA starter

This thread is obviously hyperbole and the thread starter is a certified moron, but the Lakers could surprise a lot of teams this season depending on how soon Kobe gets back. They have a team suited for D'Antoni ball and Dwight's not around to ruin chemistry. They just push the tempo and aim to be a top 5 team in scoring. The best part about the Famar signing is that it cuts down Nash's minutes which is desperately needed.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    But Miami has actually been winning championships. Is this supposed to be a diss?
    Supposed to be an ironical self-reflection about a team boasting about winning jack before doing sh1t. Case in point the diss from your fellow Heat fan - which by all means was well intended as a joke.

Somehow I just knew I would get a reaction.... Because I am right.

Lol... Wtf does this even mean

Making sweeping conclusions based on the first (or any for that matter) preseason game.

Seems smart.

Supposed to be an ironical self-reflection about a team boasting about winning jack before doing sh1t. Case in point the diss from your fellow Heat fan - which by all means was well intended as a joke.

Somehow I just knew I would get a reaction.... Because I am right.
    How lame... A Heat fan didn't say that, LeBron did, and Miami formed a "super team," so the hype was warranted. The Lakers don't look like a good team this season, so there's no comparison.

Even if LA is a solid team this year, the west is really tough from top to bottom, so I don't think they will make the playoffs. We'll see though.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Making sweeping conclusions based on the first (or any for that matter) preseason game.

Seems smart.
    As good of a prediction as the Heat beating OKC as long as Lebron is in town. Pigeon Durant does what his master demands. Bend over every time.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    kaman is solid

like this team..

The ISH'ers Champion!

How lame... A Heat fan didn't say that, LeBron did, and Miami formed a "super team," so the hype was warranted. The Lakers don't look like a good team this season, so there's no comparison.

Even if LA is a solid team this year, the west is really tough from top to bottom that I don't think they will make the playoffs. We'll see though.
    So...the only lame asshole is you laughing at the "Lakers" with your preconceived notions and assertions about the future - based on one game.

As for that other conjecture. Last I checked, Lebron, with the consent of Wade and Bosh made those claims and the Heat bandwagon fanfare jumped into championship flight mode that season.....no exceptions, total consent. As you claim, the hype was warranted, and then they failed in 2011. There is irony all over the place.

Can't handle a diss, don't make one.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 10-06-2013 at 01:13 AM.

As good of a prediction as the Heat beating OKC as long as Lebron is in town. Pigeon Durant does what his master demands. Bend over every time.

What does Durant have to do with this? Someone's mad or insecure. Or both.

I would say I've missed Lakers fans and their overreactions.

But I haven't.