Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Default Re: You're gonna try to tell me Wilt killled this thing with his bare hands?

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Mountain lion weigh like 60 kg. That's just one fifth of Wilt's bench press regiment.
    So?
    A honey badger weights less then that is considered the most ruthless predator in the world.

College star

Default Re: You're gonna try to tell me Wilt killled this thing with his bare hands?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    No the myth is that Wilt took it by the tale and threw it or something. That's just ludicrous.
    Weak era dude. Weak era.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
    And when you're in the process of trying to pull apart a mountain lion's front arms, their hind legs will shred your torso and arms to shreds. Comparing a German Shepard to a mountain lion
    to wilt... a cougar is like a small dog in comparrison to someone thats 7-2, 300 pounds of raw muscle

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    to wilt... a cougar is like a small dog in comparrison to someone thats 7-2, 300 pounds of raw muscle
    lol griff since when are you a Wilt guy?

According to Deuce the myth is "dunking his free throws in High School" (nobody ever says that). According to reality Wilt was witnessed byTex Winters (HOF coach) dunking a shot but taking off from behind the free throw (note, singular) - as a freshman in college (note, not in High School).

According to Deuce the myth is "4.3 40" (nobody has ever said that)... according to reality it is a 4.6 40 in his barefeet timed by (HOF football coach) Hank Stram of the Kansas City Chiefs
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 09-03-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    lol griff since when are you a Wilt guy?
    since always. just cause i say his 100 pt game was suspect and kobes higher all time doesnt mean i dont like the guy.

since always. just cause i say his 100 pt game was suspect and kobes higher all time doesnt mean i dont like the guy.
    what do you think he puts up in today's game?

1) The only ones who claimed that Wilt talked about killing a mountain lion are anti-Wilt conspiracists. Not Wilt, not his hardcore fans, not his female conquests.

2) Nobody knows whether the lion was fully grown, was male or female, was healthy or not, was too old, etc. Anti-Wilt conspiracists depict in their minds Wilt mentioning that he grabbed a fully grown, healthy, hungry, male mountain lion, grabbed it by its tale, threw it like 15-20 feet away and, somehow, killed it.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    jlauber should be in shortly to prove why all of these myths are actually true. Can't wait.
    It's all completely true, he's read it in an artbook

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    According to Deuce the myth is "dunking his free throws in High School" (nobody ever says that). According to reality Wilt was witnessed byTex Winters (HOF coach) dunking a shot but taking off from behind the free throw (note, singular) - as a freshman in college (note, not in High School).
    Hey look guys, Wilt dunked in his freethrows, newspaper told me.

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent

Look at that physique. A mountain lion would ****ing maul any unarmed human.

****ing Wilt mythology
    You're gonna try to tell me that a puny creature like that stood a chance in hell against Wilt motherf[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king Chamberlain? Wilt, who exuded so much sheer masculinity that he was able to sexually satisfy over 20,000 women across the span of his life?

You're gonna try to tell me that?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Hey look guys, Wilt dunked in his freethrows, newspaper told me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyz-FhP2ONk&t=3m38s

Hey look guys Tex Winters confirms that the newspaper story wasn't fabricated

Realistically if the throwing the animal off his back part is the real story here then I fully believe it is possible. Wilt was a big stong dude, and i'm sure he could throw something that weighed almost 200 pounds less than him off of his back, especially when you consider that adrenaline would kick in therefore activating his fight or flight response, and giving his body unnaturaly sustainable ability for a brief period. If you could work out with the fight or flight response you would literally be able to go from bench pressing 250 once to bench pressing 250 three to four times easily.

To my first thought's when I read this was who in the hell cares any ways.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

A 150 lb guy against a 50 pound German Shepard has a much better chance than a 300 lb guy against a 100 pound cougar.

A 50 pound cougar would destroy a 50 pound German Shepard.
    A 40 pound cougar would destroy a 50 pound German shepard.
    A 30 pound cougar would destroy a 50 pound German Shepard.

Like a small dog....?

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
    A 150 lb guy against a 50 pound German Shepard has a much better chance than a 300 lb guy against a 100 pound cougar.

A 50 pound cougar would destroy a 50 pound German Shepard.
    A 40 pound cougar would destroy a 50 pound German shepard.
    A 30 pound cougar would destroy a 50 pound German Shepard.

Like a small dog....?
    German Shepherds weight 100 pounds, cougars weigh about 225.