Default And he's gone...

Default Re: And he's gone...

**** Melo. Knicks deserve a legitimate superstar, hope they can get one this time around.

If this is a lean year, games on MSG will be brutal as hell. Hopefully Phil can start piecing together a team capable of playing in the Triangle, so they can slot in a franchise player in summer 15 or summer 16.

Lebron is exploring his too.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    Lebron is exploring his too.
    Hasn't officially opted out yet, I believe. Melo has.

Decent playground baller Carter_17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    **** Melo. Knicks deserve a legitimate superstar, hope they can get one this time around.

If this is a lean year, games on MSG will be brutal as hell. Hopefully Phil can start piecing together a team capable of playing in the Triangle, so they can slot in a franchise player in summer 15 or summer 16.

Melo is the superstar NY needs even if he is not the one they deserve. Le2/5 couldn't handle the media/fans pressure for more than a year. Anthony has proved that he can work under pressure and its not his fault that the Knicks were so terrible last season

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    gooby pls

NBA lottery pick

Phil Jackson: Melo, let me introduce you to, the new Knicks head coach, Derek Fisher.

Melo: Am I getting punked? I mean, seriously, AM...I...GETTING...PUNKED!!!?? This is the best you can come up with? Derek freaking Fisher? YO! Lala! We out!

Lala: I told you that old sh** couldn't do anything without Jordan, Kobe, or Shaq. Didn't I telllllllllllllllllllllllll you Carmelo?? Didn't I telllllllllllllllllllll you.

College superstar

He opted out of his one year deal. It doesn't mean he is leaving. Everyone knew this was going to happen. Deep breath.

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii

Melo is a franchise player he actually wanted to play in NY. I hate to see him go but damn this is his only time he can win a ring and NY just isn't the place. Again, FCUK YOU DOLAN.

He'll re-sign with the Knicks, he just wanted some attention and a max contract.

Melo is a franchise player he actually wanted to play in NY. I hate to see him go but damn this is his only time he can win a ring and NY just isn't the place. Again, FCUK YOU DOLAN.
    Oh don't get me wrong, nothing against Melo, but NY hasn't had a best-in-the-game type in a long time, and I think they deserve one.

If we can't get KD in LA, it would be great to see him on the Knicks. Would be perfect in the Triangle.

Gooby..

..pls

Sweet Jesus this post is why Knick fans get bashed all the time.

The guy has never experienced free agency. Let him get wined and dined by all the runners-up. Did Melo say he was leaving? Damn we got some stupid mofo's up in here.

Raymond is now the franchise player in NY.

Sorry but Melo opting out is not news. It doesn't mean anything other than he wants to get paid.

If he wants to leave he should go. Life goes on even without melo.