Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Default Re: did Steph Curry showboat too much?

Do you understand the level of hot you have to be to go 11-13 from 3?

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    He's done a lot of in-game showboating/celebration or whatever you wanna call it. Nothing new, really.

players don't like it, like when he did that vs the clippers. He's still a kid though.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    players don't like it, like when he did that vs the clippers. He's still a kid though.
    If you don't like someone being happy/showboating, than stop them, dude can take a crap in the middle of the game for all I care if hes dropping 30+ and 50+ and making the majority of shots.

High School Varsity 6th Man MisterAmazing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    He's a loser. Guys like this put up impressive stats and have impressive skills but just don't have a winners mentality. He's in the category with guys like Melo and Kyrie.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    If you don't like someone being happy/showboating, than stop them, dude can take a crap in the middle of the game for all I care if hes dropping 30+ and 50+ and making the majority of shots.

my friend understands why teams get pissed. he said it's annoying cuz steph has been doing it so long.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterAmazing
    Kyrie hasn't won at any level. Being "clutch" does not mean you're a winner, it's most likely him wanting the spotlight for his own selfish reasons. Winning is done in the off season, when the cameras are off, winning is done in practice, and in the locker room. Don't face palm me like you know what you're talking about.

Curry can do whatever he wants. You guys are so sensitive. He almost broke the NBA record for most 3 pointers in a single game.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Curry can do whatever he wants. You guys are so sensitive. He almost broke the NBA record for most 3 pointers in a single game.
    I'm fairly certain he's going to one of these days.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    He would have broken it easily if he took 18/19 shots.

11 for 13!!!

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

Kyrie hasn't won at any level. Being "clutch" does not mean you're a winner, it's most likely him wanting the spotlight for his own selfish reasons. Winning is done in the off season, when the cameras are off, winning is done in practice, and in the locker room. Don't face palm me like you know what you're talking about.

You're a clown.

High School Varsity 6th Man MisterAmazing's Avatar

Kyrie is a really good player on a bad team. Just because he hasn't won in his second season on a bad team - as opposed to Westbrook who has an MVP candidate on his team as well as a solid supporting cast - does not mean he lacks a winner's mentality. He is in a similar situation to Lebron, who until his third season, wasn't making the playoffs. He is the only one on the team capable of taking on the scoring load and taking the big shots, and it's not like he isn't setting up for others during the game. It's pretty clear he's doing the best he can to give the Cavs some success, even if they aren't succeeding. And how can you imply he isn't working hard enough in the offseason or in practice? Sure he hurt his hand, but he's made up for it with his production. You can't tell me he isn't working hard because his team isn't doing well. That's just ridiculous at this point in his career, he deserves time to develop. If I had to guess, he probably works harder than Westbrook

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Budadiiii's logic.....

Curry does his shimmy after hitting his 11th 3 and 54th point late in the 4th and keeping the game right in contention like he was doing all night long.

Westbrook hits 2 consecutive threes in the first quarter, stands there and holsters his guns.

Yet curry is the showboat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
    Budadiiii's logic.....

Curry does his shimmy after hitting his 11th 3 and 54th point late in the 4th and keeping the game right in contention like he was doing all night long.

Westbrook hits 2 consecutive threes in the first quarter, stands there and holsters his guns.

Yet curry is the showboat.
    Notice I didn't even criticize his show boating, I just called him a loser. You guys are becoming desperate. I understand you guys can't accept reality but god damn.

Curry, Melo, Irving. Combined will retire with 0 rings. All losers.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterAmazing
    Kyrie is a really good player on a bad team. Just because he hasn't won in his second season on a bad team - as opposed to Westbrook who has an MVP candidate on his team as well as a solid supporting cast - does not mean he lacks a winner's mentality. He is in a similar situation to Lebron, who until his third season, wasn't making the playoffs. He is the only one on the team capable of taking on the scoring load and taking the big shots, and it's not like he isn't setting up for others during the game. It's pretty clear he's doing the best he can to give the Cavs some success, even if they aren't succeeding. And how can you imply he isn't working hard enough in the offseason or in practice? Sure he hurt his hand, but he's made up for it with his production. You can't tell me he isn't working hard because his team isn't doing well. That's just ridiculous at this point in his career, he deserves time to develop. If I had to guess, he probably works harder than Westbrook
    lulz

yeah. they lost. what a sucker.