Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good college starter

Exclamation Stephen Jackson: "LeBron is Top 3-5 All Time (behind MJ & Kobe)"

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2016/08...d-jordan-kobe/

[QUOTE][I][B]What was the key in the last NBA Finals and what does this title mean for LeBron James

Jordan Stopper

Default Re: Stephen Jackson: "LeBron is Top 3-5 All Time (behind MJ & Kobe)"

Still melting down AlittleD baby-boy?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I pretty much agree with Stephen Jackson, he still has LeBron too high though

I like Kobe.

But he isn't top 2 or top 3.
    That's just disrespectful to guys like Kareem and bird and magic.

Lol at Kobe being second

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by BigKAT
    I like Kobe.

But he isn't top 2 or top 3.
    That's just disrespectful to guys like Kareem and bird and magic.

Bird who has 2 less rings, the same amount of Finals MVPs and wasn't an elite defensive player? Neither Magic nor Bird can touch Kobe on longevity.

Kareem won all his 6 rings with another Top 10 player (5 with Magic, 1 with Big O). Magic won all FIVE of his with Kareem.

Face it, buddy. NBA players and coaches who know the game all have Kobe comfortably in the Top 10, a lot have him Top 2-5. I'll take their opinions over diabetic media types like Brian Windhorse or internet messageboard mouthbreathers on ISH.

Decent playground baller

Stephen Jackson is a crazy person though.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by MintBerryCrunch
    Stephen Jackson is a crazy person though.

Barkley, SJax, Jason Terry, and Trevor Ariza are all on record as saying that Kobe is still better than LeBron. Even after this last finals win.

Face it, broski. Real bball heads know the truth.

I know it bothers you because you're one of those grown ass men that allows another grown man in Kobe to live rent free in your head and feel a weird certain way.

Kobe doesn't have an argument over LeBron and you know it which is why you keep melting down

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Kobe doesn't have an argument over LeBron and you know it which is why you keep melting down
    More rangz
    81 pointz
    2x as many All-Defensive teams

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    Bird who has 2 less rings, the same amount of Finals MVPs and wasn't an elite defensive player? Neither Magic nor Bird can touch Kobe on longevity.

Kareem won all his 6 rings with another Top 10 player (5 with Magic, 1 with Big O). Magic won all FIVE of his with Kareem.

Face it, buddy. NBA players and coaches who know the game all have Kobe comfortably in the Top 10, a lot have him Top 2-5. I'll take their opinions over diabetic media types like Brian Windhorse or internet messageboard mouthbreathers on ISH.

Look, I agree that Brian Windhorse is the weirdest sports writer I've ever seen (srsly who defines himself as a one athlete expert?)

But Bird won his rings without a fellow superstar (Shaq), I mean the 2nd best guy on those celtic teams often came off the bench (Mchale)

I really appreciate Kobe and what he did for the sport (Kept it afloat in those boring 2000's I reckon) But I don't put him anywhere higher then 7th on my all time list. And nowhere lower then 12th either,

I'm no expert, just my honest opinion, cheers to you.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    Barkley, SJax, Jason Terry, and Trevor Ariza are all on record as saying that Kobe is still better than LeBron. Even after this last finals win.

Face it, broski. Real bball heads know the truth.

I know it bothers you because you're one of those grown ass men that allows another grown man in Kobe to live rent free in your head and feel a weird certain way.

Barkley always makes absurd claims.

SJax is a crazy person.

Ariza played with Kobe, who helped him get a ring, so of course he would side with Kobe.

Jason Terry clearly hates LeBron.

None of those guys saying Kobe is better means anything. There are much more knowledgeable and non-biased people out there that have LeBron higher.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by BigKAT
    Look, I agree that Brian Windhorse is the weirdest sports writer I've ever seen (srsly who defines himself as a one athlete expert?)

But Bird won his rings without a fellow superstar (Shaq), I mean the 2nd best guy on those celtic teams often came off the bench (Mchale)

I really appreciate Kobe and what he did for the sport (Kept it afloat in those boring 2000's I reckon) But I don't put him anywhere higher then 7th on my all time list. And nowhere lower then 12th either,

I'm no expert, just my honest opinion, cheers to you.

Yeah, Bird only won with multiple HOFs in: Kevin McHale, Robert Parish, Dennis Johnson, Tiny Archibald, Bill Walton.

You should've just left it at "I'm no expert". That's the point. You aren't. Professional basketball players are. Thus their opinion holds way more weight than yours. Cheers.

Jordan Stopper

Awww... another meltdown

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Why is Dray and Klay always melting down?