Default If the Warriors would kept David Lee would they won the NBA Finals?

People forget he was the forgotten player from their championship last year. The Warriors had no big that could finish in the paint and Lee could had down that. They should had kept him but they wanted to move on and get him off the books. It was really Lee injury that open up the spot for Draymond green to flourish. What yall guys think?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: If the Warriors would kept David Lee would they won the NBA Finals?

Didn't even have to be Lee. Barbosa was killing it all Finals. No idea why he wasn't playing more minutes in the Finals. He produced every time he was on the floor. I don't think Lee would had mattered this series because Cleveland had Love this time.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Didn't even have to be Lee. Barbosa was killing it all Finals. No idea why he wasn't playing more minutes in the Finals. He produced every time he was on the floor. I don't think Lee would had mattered this series because Cleveland had Love this time.

Yea that true about Barbosa Kerr and Curry messed this Finals up. But I know Lee would had gave them more than Varajeo and Ezeli.

Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar

David Lee made similar impact Dantay Jones made this year, didn't play too much when in those minutes they did it was very impactful on the game.

Their problem was having a defensive anchor when Bogut went down. Draymond had to anchor the defense because Ezeli and Varejao are fking scrubs. GSW's best defensive lineups against LeBron was having Iggy guarding LeBron man to man and Draymond shadowing him while Bogut held down the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Kerr was awful in the finals. Dude put on Ezeli and killed the entire rhythm for the Warriors in the end of the game. They go on 4 minutes without scoring, you'd think the coach would make some plays to turn the game around.

Warriors will probably never forget David Lee, especially if they never win another title. Ideally this dude's value should go up after this pathetic Finals showing from his former team. He definitely has another championship in him, as does Draymond, Kerr and Curry I'm not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by LilEddyCurry
    David Lee made similar impact Dantay Jones made this year, didn't play too much when in those minutes they did it was very impactful on the game.

yea true

Quote Originally Posted by Terahite
    Warriors will probably never forget David Lee, especially if they never win another title. Ideally this dude's value should go up after this pathetic Finals showing from his former team. He definitely has another championship in him, as does Draymond, Kerr and Curry I'm not so sure.

man I wouldn't say all that but I understand your point

Quote Originally Posted by houston
    People forget he was the forgotten player from their championship last year. The Warriors had no big that could finish in the paint and Lee could had down that. They should had kept him but they wanted to move on and get him off the books. It was really Lee injury that open up the spot for Draymond green to flourish. What yall guys think?

Your vocab sucks, stop replacing have with had.