Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Default Re: Im Still Ballin' calling us out with Avy Bet. Weak AF! Ban Bet U down?!

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    One of the fun things about being a moderator...

People that have -- like -- 50 different alts often accidentally post under the wrong username and then quickly delete it before anyone recognizes it. Once in a while someone won't recognize what they've done in time or a poster will be quick enough to see the mistake... But, most of the time they realize it as soon as it is posted and it is gone as quickly as it is made.

But, mods can see deleted posts. Forever.

In the bumping fever that's happening, I've spotted several. There's a particular poster on here that obviously has like 30 accounts and gets confused often.

Default Re: Im Still Ballin' calling us out with Avy Bet. Weak AF! Ban Bet U down?!

It's very easy to see who keeps bumping all these threads. Kid is so mad right now that I stay winning. I'm literally in his mind rent free at this very moment causing him to expose all of his alts. The tears taste good!

Ban all his accounts except the one with the highest post count.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    It's very easy to see who keeps bumping all these threads. Kid is so mad right now that I stay winning. I'm literally in his mind rent free at this very moment causing him to expose all of his alts. The tears taste good!

Ban all his accounts except the one with the highest post count.
    Yes you're right. The dude bumping your threads is crying. And you're not straight ballin your eyes out

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

People that have -- like -- 50 different alts often accidentally post under the wrong username and then quickly delete it before anyone recognizes it. Once in a while someone won't recognize what they've done in time or a poster will be quick enough to see the mistake... But, most of the time they realize it as soon as it is posted and it is gone as quickly as it is made.

In the bumping fever that's happening, I've spotted several. There's a particular poster on here that obviously has like 30 accounts and gets confused often.
    you have to be a total loser to have 30 damn accounts

Did I miss something?

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

We all know it's Warriorfan/Jabbar

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    We all know it's Warriorfan/Jabbar
    It doesn't seem like either of those 2 are bumping any threads lately

how the hell does someone get 30 accounts. I made 2-3 since none of them got approved for months. Had to fb Jeff to get one approved.

I left for a bit. What happened to all the Straight_Ballin threads?