Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Default Re: Heat start acting like bitches when clear they'll lose

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    That's the best you can come up with?

Checkmate bitch!!!!!!

Rockets all the way, but I'm a fan of basketball first. I'm a rational thinker. Try it sometime.
    you still didnt prove anything,u not trying to understand exactly what im saying, and u are rockets fan on top of that which make your checkmate phrase even worse man

College star

Quote Originally Posted by willds09
    yea fan of a team thats leads 2-1 in tha series
    4-1 in the playoffs last year and that one win was a sympathy win from the heat cuz they felt bad for the Knicks fan 1 win in 15 years prior to that

you still didnt prove anything,u not trying to understand exactly what im saying, and u are rockets fan on top of that which make your checkmate phrase even worse man
    I've repeated back everything to you that you've said am I right? I'm a Rockets fan and that means what? That I shouldn't watch other games or something? The checkmate means you have no more moves or really nothing to come back with. That's when you just walk away fool.

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    4-1 in the playoffs last year and that one win was a sympathy win from the heat cuz they felt bad for the Knicks fan 1 win in 15 years prior to that
    last year we had several injuries, while heat was healthy , and like i said many times before, its a new year a new time tha knicks are finally back get over it
    Last edited by willds09; 03-28-2013 at 01:07 PM.

I've repeated back everything to you that you've said am I right? I'm a Rockets fan and that means what? That I shouldn't watch other games or something? The checkmate means you have no more moves or really nothing to come back with. That's when you just walk away fool.
    naw cuz u read what u want to read and it got me tired of explain myself over and over again that queen james and tha miami cheat has done it to themselves, they deserve no sympathy watsoever

last year we had several injuries, while heat was healthy , and like i said any times before, its a new year a new time tha knicks are finally back get over it
    YOOOOO Homie like fo'rreal dizz-awg I ain' tryna play ya doe but dat dere playoffs wuz straight stank namsayin nikka? Sheee-eet dawg homey brah LeBron wuz straight hittin dose hoes from da back namsayin? Dem foos wuz straight scurred doe dawg, dey wuz nuttin demselves when da Kang took da court brah. U be trippin hella hard doe dawg, u be lookin like a straight foo doe nikka get yo shit together son you ain' 'bout dis life forreal doe dawg

naw cuz u read what u want to read and it got me tired of explain myself over and over again that queen james and tha miami cheat has done it to themselves, they deserve no sympathy watsoever
    Who says they deserve sympathy? We're talking about your statement on them showing poor sportsmanship. I'm asking you if you expect them to be all happy and buddy buddy with a team they've had a rivalry with for the last two seasons. Especially after a game with hard fouls and some bad blood coming out of it. Have I gotten any of this last part wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    YOOOOO Homie like fo'rreal dizz-awg I ain' tryna play ya doe but dat dere playoffs wuz straight stank namsayin nikka? Sheee-eet dawg homey brah LeBron wuz straight hittin dose hoes from da back namsayin? Dem foos wuz straight scurred doe dawg, dey wuz nuttin demselves when da Kang took da court brah. U be trippin hella hard doe dawg, u be lookin like a straight foo doe nikka get yo shit together son you ain' 'bout dis life forreal doe dawg
    man u just upset that i proved my point, talkin all tha bullschit like lil wayne be doing these dayz

Who says they deserve sympathy? We're talking about your statement on them showing poor sportsmanship. I'm asking you if you expect them to be all happy and buddy buddy with a team they've had a rivalry with for the last two seasons. Especially after a game with hard fouls and some bad blood coming out of it. Have I gotten any of this last part wrong?
    Im saying they should be grateful that david stern gaved them a 27 streak in tha first place against a weak ass east conference cuz of tha countless injuries, and 2012 ring, no calls etc.

I'm gunna defend the Heat on this one.
    First it was just a regular season game. If it was the last game in the playoffs you need to man up and shake hands.
    But with this game....I don't blame the Heat for walking off. It was a tough game and they left pissed. Showed that they did care. And showed that they don;t like the Bulls. I like that.
    In this whole new...we are friends crap in the NBA (started by LeBron and Wade etc.) I want some hated rivalry.
    Like Boston and LA....they don't like us...we don't like them.
    I think it makes teams play harder. And that means better B-ball to watch.

man u just upset that i proved my point, talkin all tha bullschit like lil wayne be doing these dayz
    Man u hella drove doe. Lil Wayne be whack as fugg homie, get oudda here with dat shit. I ain't even mad doe dawg we jus' chillin' up in here doe, namsayin doe dawg. Homey dawg brah nikka son boi bro bruh negro dude ya'll wasnt bangin in da club doe ya'll was actin like some hoes doe ya'll was eatin fruit loops on da couch at the crib mang, straight bitch made dawg doe dere dat doe dere dawg doe doe doe dere dawg dat doe doe

Im saying they should be grateful that david stern gaved them a 27 streak in tha first place against a weak ass east conference cuz of tha countless injuries, and 2012 ring, no calls etc.
    Why your team can't win 27 in a row they're in the east also

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    In this whole new...we are friends crap in the NBA (started by LeBron and Wade etc.)
    u said it yourself. thank you

So then if they're grateful for what you feel David Stern did for them, what does having poor sportsmanship for not shaking hands with the Bulls have to do with it? Let's say they are grateful for all of that, you still would expect them to shake hands and be chummy and buddy buddy and all that with the Bulls after this game?

Quote Originally Posted by #number6ix#
    Why your team can't win 27 in a row they're in the east also
    read what i put delusional heat fan, when i say countless injuries I think im including tha knicks too which have countless injuries throughout tha season which heat do not