Default Lakers Nation lets gooooooo!!! Future is too bright! Got the next KD!

Brandon Ingram - only 18! Got the shot, handles, defense , this guy is packed and loaded!

Ingram
    D Russel
    Randle
    Free Agent
    Free Agent

Bench : Nance, Clarkson, Black, damn son!

Jordan Stopper

Default Re: Lakers Nation lets gooooooo!!! Future is too bright! Got the next KD!

Meltdown

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Re: Lakers Nation lets gooooooo!!! Future is too bright! Got the next KD!

InGram we trust!

feels good, meng.

I'm super happy with this pick. He's going to continue to grow and he might get taller and longer still.

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    I'm super happy with this pick. He's going to continue to grow and he might get taller and longer still.

Im too hyped right now.

Hes going to gain 10-15lb this summer! Hes only 18 man fkkk im soooo fken hype

And he gets to get right into it by playing against the US National C team this summer, along Russell and Randle. Some good learning experiences right off the bat with his new teammates.

The future will be bright if we can ditch D'Bustaslow. I'd be super stoked for a D'Bustaslow - Okafor swap, but I've seen stories that the Kings want D'Bustaslow. If we can somehow get Boogie AND ditch D'Bustaslow...

No excuses.

Russell, Clarkson, Ingram, Randle.
    Very sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    The future will be bright if we can ditch D'Bustaslow. I'd be super stoked for a D'Bustaslow - Okafor swap, but I've seen stories that the Kings want D'Bustaslow. If we can somehow get Boogie AND ditch D'Bustaslow...

We dont need Okafor for D Russel. We alrdy got Randle/Ingram. I wouldnt mind boogie for D Russel doe lmfao

They'd probably want Ingram or Randle with Russell. I'd rather try and nab him when he's a free agent.

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    They'd probably want Ingram or Randle with Russell. I'd rather try and nab him when he's a free agent.
    D'Bustaslow/Randle for Boogie is a no-brainer. The Lakers make that trade the second it's offered and laugh all the way to the bank. I doubt the Kings are that dumb, but wait a minute...it's the Kings.

I love how the Lakers fans the past couple of years are all -

FUTURES BRIGHT WOO HOO - whilst posting their dogsh*t line ups LOLOLOLOL

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

you are a fool. good thing lakers front office is not as ignorant and stupid as this. will not happen .