Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Warrior fan(s) should apologize to kd and beg him to stay

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    No he doesn't the warriors we're never a dynasty before kd. One asterisk chip doesn't make you a dynasty
    You keep making this point, but you're underselling the shit out of the pre Durant Warriors. 67 wins and the title, then 73 wins and literally 1-2 plays away from b2b titles. They were clearly already an ATG team before Durant got there

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

No he doesn't the warriors we're never a dynasty before kd. One asterisk chip doesn't make you a dynasty

they won an average of 70 games a season and were a suspension (series extending rig) away from back to back titles. Nobody's buying your revisionist history dumbdumb

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    they won an average of 70 games a season and were a suspension (series extending rig) away from back to back titles. Nobody's buying your revisionist history dumbdumb
    nah actually the series extending rig came in the series before when Thunder were up 3-1 and the leauge refused to T up Draymonds tantrum kicking fiasco

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    You keep making this point, but you're underselling the shit out of the pre Durant Warriors. 67 wins and the title, then 73 wins and literally 1-2 plays away from b2b titles. They were clearly already an ATG team before Durant got there
    Alot of teams were 1-2 plays away from a chip, a loss is a loss.

Im not underselling them. They were very good for a couple years but they weren't a dynasty is all I'm saying. I wouldn't really argue that they weren't an atg team on a one year basis but I think most of the atg teams beat them in a finals series. Cleveland and LeBron gave them a handful and they weren't a atg team. 2000 Lakers, Duncan's spurs, 90's bulls, 80's Celtics and lakers and 2012-2014 heat team were all better. Probably missing a few teams before my time also.

High School Varsity 6th Man Miles and Miles's Avatar

What exactly are Warriors fans apologizing for? Do they not want him?

Good college starter

Alot of teams were 1-2 plays away from a chip, a loss is a loss.

Im not underselling them. They were very good for a couple years but they weren't a dynasty is all I'm saying. I wouldn't really argue that they weren't an atg team on a one year basis but I think most of the atg teams beat them in a finals series. Cleveland and LeBron gave them a handful and they weren't a atg team. 2000 Lakers, Duncan's spurs, 90's bulls, 80's Celtics and lakers and 2012-2014 heat team were all better. Probably missing a few teams before my time also.
    They beat a team with two MVP level guys that had just beaten a 67-win team. It took 2 guys who are in the top 10 in career ppg in the finals to narrowly beat them in 7 games with some controversy and injuries thrown in. Those 4 teams had higher elo ratings than some of the teams you referenced.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Why did Silver rig Curry to shoot 6 for 19 and Klay 6 for 17 in Game 7

I wish he did not do that poor Warrior tears

Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GOAT2408
    Wherever you go you see delusional Curry stans parrot the same talking points, I always get the vibe that most weren't even watching before LeBron or even KD were drafted

No one benefits from playing in their era more than Curry has, not since the early 50s at least with Mikan. The 3 ball was becoming a bigger part of the game whether Curry existed or not

No a guy who shoots mostly wide open shots after running around illegal screens isn't more dangerous than a guy who can create from anywhere and is 6'11, even if the Warriors utilize Curry better, in most situations KD is more dangerous.
    You have an opinion without any evidence. I could say the same thing you said but change the wording and I’d probably be more accurate.

“A guy who shoots mostly wide open shots after running around legal screens is definitely more dangerous than a guy who can create from anywhere and is 6 ft 11, especially since the Warriors utilize him better. In most situations Curry is more dangerous.”

You see how silly I just made you look? I just changed a couple words and I’m actually more logically accurate.

Who cares if KD is 6 ft 11. I’ll buy Curry some pleaser stripper heels.
    Last edited by Walk on Water; 04-25-2019 at 03:15 PM.

3-time NBA All-Star

I love how warrior fans site draymonds one game suspension for why they lost but don't acknowledge Cleveland missing Kyrie and love as to why they won the previous year.

And a dynasty is more than one year buddy. They only won once. It's facts dummy I'm not revising anything.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Miles and Miles
    What exactly are Warriors fans apologizing for? Do they not want him?
    The smart ones do yes. Some of the idiots here don't though.

The smart ones do yes. Some of the idiots here don't though.
    Idiots that "don't want him" are just saying that because they know he's leaving.

3-time NBA All-Star

Idiots that "don't want him" are just saying that because they know he's leaving.
    That's fair of that's the case. Some of these dudes seem like they actually believe they don't need him

That's fair of that's the case. Some of these dudes seem like they actually believe they don't need him
    Well they don't "need" him on a team full of other all stars. But to say they don't want him is a flat lie.

I wont apologize or beg him to stay thats stupid.

If he leaves I'll thank him for the past 3 years.

Well they don't "need" him on a team full of other all stars. But to say they don't want him is a flat lie.
    I mean at this point it's a similar situation to wanting someone like LeBron on your team. Of course LeBron is going to generate a lot of hype for your city/team and your team will, in most cases, be better than they were before having LeBron, but along with all of that comes never before seen drama queen antics and absolute entitlement.

The same thing is now happening with Durant. The Warriors were much more likeable and fun to watch before Durant joined. These guys were literally blowing teams out by 30 by halftime REGULARLY while all getting along with minimal to zero locker room issues.

Of course Durant makes them "better" but is all of the drama and toxicity worth it? Durant has truly followed Bran's cowardly footsteps.