Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Seriously, F*#@ the Bulls Front Office!

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    I understand if they want to tank.

but they should have amnestied Boozer for that.

so now they just look dumb
    To get paid for sitting on his fukkin couch?!

Fukk that, make him work and get some rebounds or something.

I don't think that Taj Gibson will get paid that much.
    He'll be a 29 year old role player 2014.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    I don't think that Taj Gibson will get paid that much.
    He'll be a 29 year old role player 2014.
    Oh no doubt. But he still has to get paid, and I'd be more willing to overpay him more so than Asik. Gibson is a roleplayer that can be a game changer with his energy and D.

The main reason Asik got so much in the first place is cause of the need for bigs in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    u know u enjoy swallowing lebrons semen better.

Quote Originally Posted by mjokc
    Bulls, even with a full healthy squad were overrated as hell and weren't getting past boston / miami any way. I can't think of a team or player as overrated as the late 2000's bulls and Derick rose.
    I wouldn't say the Bulls are overrated. They have had one of the best records in the league. But they need another legitimate star. That why I can't fathom why they're letting this team break up sorta. They only needed a legit star and they would ran through this league

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    Oh no doubt. But he still has to get paid, and I'd be more willing to overpay him more so than Asik. Gibson is a roleplayer that can be a game changer with his energy and D.

The main reason Asik got so much in the first place is cause of the need for bigs in the league.
    Id be willing to bet that someone will offer Gibson at least 8 mill per. You think the Bulls will be willing to match that?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Id be willing to bet that someone will offer Gibson at least 8 mill per. You think the Bulls will be willing to match that?
    Hell yea...especially after his explosive improvement last year. Not only can he be a defensive powerhouse, he even developed a legit jumper, great post moves, and can bully his way in the paint. He can be a legit offensive option now, and was during the First round against Philly. It was literally him, Deng and Hamilton keeping us afloat that series.

If anyone were to get overpaid, its him IMO. With Asik, you'd be weary cause his offensive game really dampers his value as a player. But with Gibson, he gives you energy, defense and some offense. If I have to overpay someone, I'd want it be a player like Gibson who would earn that paycheck night in and night out.

Bulls fans are some of the biggest "What have you done for me lately" fans in the NBA, I swear.

People, calm the fukk down. Teague is gonna need a lil time to develop, but he will be able to replace Watson, and we have Hinrich who imo is better than Watson, and a MUCH better defender.

Deng is at the point where he might not even need surgery, and looks good. Its obvious he's getting healthier, and was able to drop 25 points during the Olympic game today. Noah is still a top 3 C in the east. Our Rose/Noah/Deng core is fine. Hamilton got healthy and averaged 13 points in the postseason, EXACTLY what we asked of him.

In case you are missing it, Jimmy is balling out his mind right now in Summer league, averaging 25 points and like 7 rebounds. GTFO like brewer could produce that. Its not that we didn't value Watson and Brewer, but this is first and foremost a business. That luxury tax will be kicking everyone's ass next summer, and Chicago knows it. You know damn well if there is anything our owner knows, its money.

Korver and Asik will definitely be missed, but the money and assets just don't add up to what's being asked. OP is complaining about not doing nothing...what pieces you trying to ship? What money you got? Nobody wants Boozer, and the pieces we could ship, we need ourselves.

In case some of you forgot, we invested in Nikola who just had another baller season overseas. He's expected to be here in 2014, so just be patient. When that time comes, you know Boozer's ass is gone.

So just chill, WTF are you getting hyper for. You do realize our star just tore his fukkin ACL. Da fukk kind of season are you expecting? A championship contending one?

2012-2013 is all about growing our draft picks, watching the improvement of Gibson, Teague and Butler. You do realize Gibson has to get paid next year, and we definitely are trying to keep him, who's value is higher than Asik IMO.

2013-2014 is when shit gets real again.
    The Bulls got rid of Korver, Watson, Asik, and Brewer for Hinrich, Teague, Radmonocich, and Butler. Is that an improvement?

The Bulls got rid of Korver, Watson, Asik, and Brewer for Hinrich, Teague, Radmonocich, and Butler. Is that an improvement?
    Seems though that Butler is taking Brewer/Korver minutes, Rip will probably be healthier, and Hinrich is better than Watson overall.
    Asik is a loss, but you cant pay a role player 14.5 mil. especially when he isnt really young and has minimal potential.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Seems though that Butler is taking Brewer/Korver minutes, Rip will probably be healthier, and Hinrich is better than Watson overall.
    Asik is a loss, but you cant pay a role player 14.5 mil. especially when he isnt really young and has minimal potential.
    Agree with all of this.

To answer you 97, not really an improvement, but not really a loss either imho. More of a wash, which is understandable considering. Thibs is that damn good of a couch were he can carry us at least to 6th seed on coaching alone. And with Rose, we were considered the only team in the East who was in the same league as Miami. No need to change too much when we've only been able to challenge them once. Now if we keep falling to them, then its time to make changes, but until then, we have to try it first.
    Last edited by Tenchi Ryu; 07-20-2012 at 12:51 AM.

Hell yea...especially after his explosive improvement last year. Not only can he be a defensive powerhouse, he even developed a legit jumper, great post moves, and can bully his way in the paint. He can be a legit offensive option now, and was during the First round against Philly. It was literally him, Deng and Hamilton keeping us afloat that series.

If anyone were to get overpaid, its him IMO. With Asik, you'd be weary cause his offensive game really dampers his value as a player. But with Gibson, he gives you energy, defense and some offense. If I have to overpay someone, I'd want it be a player like Gibson who would earn that paycheck night in and night out.
    You realizze when I say no less I'm assuming someone wwill offer him probably 10 mill per

Banned

You realizze when I say no less I'm assuming someone wwill offer him probably 10 mill per
    10 is pushing it, but I can see him getting a 6-8 million deal. Not many BIG MAN role players in this league provide you with instant energy, so that alone is very valuable. I can see a team like Charlotte and maybe even Brooklyn really pushing for him. But he's let it known that he WANTS to be a Bull, and Gar really loves the kid. I also think them letting go of Asik shows that they went on and chose Gibson over Asik, cause remember a few months ago, the issue arose of who would we keep if that moment came.
    Last edited by Tenchi Ryu; 07-20-2012 at 12:57 AM.

woohoo our Bench minimums are going to be awesome!

poor bulls fans. Their team systematically getting flushed down the toilet to obscurity

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    pos motherfukkers can all choke on reinsdorf cheap dick. this off season is worsts than our early exit in the playoffs. i just don't fukking understand... we couldn't even try for courtney lee? this is so fukking frustrating... im starting to wish krause was back at the helm.
    The same if not worse can be said to the Blazers. Has quite a lot of cap space and doesn't do shit with it . Cheap pricks