Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease nbaballllller's Avatar

Default Re: even if you hate LeBron, you can't deny he is the most clutch player this postseason

Quote Originally Posted by thomaspynchon
    Dirk is playing great defense as well. But you wouldn't notice because you have preconceived notions.
    LOL

guarding who?

He has not had the defensive impact that lebron has had. D rose's shooting percentage is 9 in the 4th quarter of the ecf and most of the time, lerbon has been on him.

Like i said, Dirk is the freaking man but Lebron has been out of this world

Banned

Default Re: even if you hate LeBron, you can't deny he is the most clutch player this postseason

Quote Originally Posted by nbaballllller
    LOL

guarding who?

He has not had the defensive impact that lebron has had. D rose's shooting percentage is 9 in the 4th quarter of the ecf and most of the time, lerbon has been on him.

Like i said, Dirk is the freaking man but Lebron has been out of this world
    Guarding Aldridge, gasol, and Ibaka (Ibaka sucks but i was just stating who he has guarded). espn showed a stat where aldridge was 0-7 with dirk on him and 65% with chandler and haywood on him.

if you bothered to actually watch dirk instead of assuming 'omg lol hes white so he sucks' you'd see that he's actually been playing excellent defense and even delivering hard fouls.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease nbaballllller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thomaspynchon
    Guarding Aldridge, gasol, and Ibaka (Ibaka sucks but i was just stating who he has guarded). espn showed a stat where aldridge was 0-7 with dirk on him and 65% with chandler and haywood on him.

if you bothered to actually watch dirk instead of assuming 'omg lol hes white so he sucks' you'd see that he's actually been playing excellent defense and even delivering hard fouls.
    7 shots? Wow thats a huge sample size.

Gasol had a lot of his own problems (most of which had nothing to do with Dirk) and yeah as you say ibaka aint doing much.

If you think dirk has had the same defensive impact that bron has had then theres no point in this discussion. Your delusional.

and his race has nothing to do with it. Im white myself. Wtf. that has nothing to do with it.

on the offensive end they have both been insane. I would place dirk ahead of lebron.

But cluthness is both ends of the floor. and whilst dirk has become a good defender hes not being elite like lebron has been down the stretch. Thus imo bron has been more cluth overall.

But both players are having a great postseason and you cant go wong with dirk. he has been amazing to watch

Banned

Still in shock how clutch LBJ has become! Wow... what a transformation!

sad that he cudnt do it in cleaveland,

and needed to find superstar help to get that pressure defense off of him to make shots.

dude cant do it alone

hes not mj clutch

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Yup and now Dirk is greater than Bird
    and Lebron is greater than MJ

Oh the media

LeBron = The God of Basketball

Michael Jordan of ISH

I know he won the title this year...but just LOL @ this thread given the date

this thread should've been bumped when Mavs won
    would have been hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by swi7ch
    Just look at 3 of his last 4 playoff games:

Game 4 against Boston - dagger 3 in front of PP and the Celtics bench
    Game 5 against Boston - 2 dagger 3s + a clutch steal off PP to eliminate Boston
    Game 2 against Chicago - dagger 3 once again including 9 pts in the final 2 minutes

His performances in the playoffs so far has proven 2 things:

1) He is the Heat's best player.
    2) He is a clutch player.
    I guess I just can't say it, just because you told me not to.