Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Immigrant map

Banned

Default Re: Immigrant map

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    thank you, genius
    Why even bring it up then? To look smart?

Fcking Indians all over the East and the South

Some of those other ethnicity are random as hell wtf
    Last edited by KingBeasley08; 09-03-2015 at 03:55 PM.

Banned

Government turns a blind eye to it. As long as they migrate to low populated states.

5-time NBA All-Star

Why the f*ck would people from the Horn of Africa move to icy ass Minnesota?

How in the hell are South East Asian countries in the Midwest (as noted before)

GENUINELY SURPRISED POLAND IS NOT ON THE MAP.

NO NIGERIANS EITHER.

MIND = BLOWN

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

Minnesota is a terrorist hotbed.

College star

well americas about to smell

on the bright side indian fusion food might be good

Serious playground baller

And people wonder why the country goes to shit.

Compare the countries we got from immigration 100 years ago to today.

basically the only people that see America as a better way of life are from the absolute worst shitholes of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

How in the hell are South East Asian countries in the Midwest (as noted before)
    The Midwest gets very little immigrants at all. the numbers of immigrants in those states is very very small.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    All 50 States
    Yes, even Hawaii and Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    doubt it

I've only seen like 2 mexicans in my entire life, and one was a tourist girl
    Yes because we all look alike and you can easily spot us. I'm sure you've seen much more than just a couple, like way more, you just didn't know they were Mexicans

Quote Originally Posted by HeatFanSince88
    And people wonder why the country goes to shit.

Compare the countries we got from immigration 100 years ago to today.

basically the only people that see America as a better way of life are from the absolute worst shitholes of the world.

The Midwest gets very little immigrants at all. the numbers of immigrants in those states is very very small.

I hate when betas say this. It's simply not true, America is still the GOAT country. It's still the world's economic and military super power. It's still has one of the highest standards of living in the entire world. It still offers you the opportunity that if you work hard enough, you can have nice things and live safely in a country where you can travel around do what you wish freely.

People who complain that America sucks and it's going down the drain are just losers. Move the fukk away if you don't like living here. BTW, the real culprits of any percieved decline by the US is mostly the ruling class' fault, the government and the elite rich, they're selling the nation to the highest foreign bidders to fill their coffers, it's not the average American citizen's fault, we just going about our business, like we always have.

'Murrica
    Last edited by TheMan; 09-05-2015 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Yes because we all look alike and you can easily spot us. I'm sure you've seen much more than just a couple, like way more, you just didn't know they were Mexicans
    nah, i'm not saying it to be a dick or anything, i'm being serious

i've met tons of people from all over latin america. I understand Spanish, speak it a little bit, and am familiar with a lot of the different accents. (due to both personal experience and way more exposure to spanish language media than the human mind can bear)....But here in Miami and Florida never any mexicans besides that one rich tourist girl that wanted the dick. And tbh, most random hispanics, even from countries that aren't exactly much better off than mexico like guatemala and nicaragua, flat out look down on Mexicans and talk mad shit about them like how i imagine kkk people do to black ppl

not hating on mexicans myself, since i have limited experience with them (though it was one i'll not soon forget! ). Just telling you how it seems from my observations.

nah, i'm not saying it to be a dick or anything, i'm being serious

i've met tons of people from all over latin america. I understand Spanish, speak it a little bit, and am familiar with a lot of the different accents. (due to both personal experience and way more exposure to spanish language media than the human mind can bear)....But here in Miami and Florida never any mexicans besides that one rich tourist girl that wanted the dick. And tbh, most random hispanics, even from countries that aren't exactly much better off than mexico like guatemala and nicaragua, flat out look down on Mexicans and talk mad shit about them like how i imagine kkk people do to black ppl

not hating on mexicans myself, since i have limited experience with them (though it was one i'll not soon forget! ). Just telling you how it seems from my observations.
    It's well known fact that Central Americans are envious af of Mexico If you had as much contact with Hispanics as you say, you'd know this. Mexico is one of the richest LA countries. In fact, going by GDP, Mexico is in 15th place worldwide overall, only behind Brazil in 7th for LA nations. If anything, Mexicans look down on those zerotes (slang for Central Americans, which means "pieces of shit")

I've had many friends from South America, in general we get along fine, it's just the jealous like Central American trolls hating on Mexico.
    Last edited by TheMan; 09-05-2015 at 04:47 AM.

It's well known fact that Central Americans are envious af of Mexico If you had as much contact with Hispanics as you say, you'd know this. Mexico is one of the richest LA countries. If anything, Mexicans look down on those zerotes (slang for Central Americans, which means "pieces of shit")

I've had many friends from South America, in general we get along fine, it's just the jealous like Central American trolls hating on Mexico.
    Well the majority of that interaction has been from the caribbean, south america, and europe- and not central america. So I can't say with 100% certainty.

What i do know is that if i go to a random argentinian, cuban or a costa rican here and called them a mexican, or told them that i mistook them for a mexican, it would be a greater insult than telling them i f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]ked their mother and shitted on her when it was all over. lots of people dislike mexico apparently, and they're not all running for the GOP nomination

Serious playground baller

BTW, the real culprits of any percieved decline by the US is mostly the ruling class' fault, the government and the elite rich, they're selling the nation to the highest foreign bidders to fill their coffers
    Noone said any differently. Unfortunately EVERY Nation in the world is pretty much like this.

But America isn't a nation on the rise. It is on the decline. This isn't something that can be argued. The peak of America was the 1800s and then the 1950s was amazing solely because it took advantage of post WW2 boom.

The banking decisions in the 1910s with the Federal Reserve, 1960s full blown counter culture, and the mass immigration from shitholes resulting in the loss of the old school "American culture" replacing it only with a "mass media culture" that thrives on milking people of money and making them braindead consumer drones.

Well the majority of that interaction has been from the caribbean, south america, and europe- and not central america. So I can't say with 100% certainty.

What i do know is that if i go to a random argentinian, cuban or a costa rican here and called them a mexican, or told them that i mistook them for a mexican, it would be a greater insult than telling them i f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]ked their mother and shitted on her when it was all over. lots of people dislike mexico apparently, and they're not all running for the GOP nomination
    Lol, that's pretty easy to explain. Most Latinos are confused as " Mexicans" in the US for a couple of reasons. One, Mexico is the US neighbor and couple with that the territory that onced belonged to Mexico and the immigration (legal and illegal), Mexico and Mexicans have made a mark on American culture, whether white people like it or not. Many celebrities are of full Mexican or part Mexican ancestry such as Jessica Alba, Selena Gomez, Eva Longoria, Mario Lopez, Demi Lovato, Wonder Woman Linda Carter, Daisy Duke Catherine Bach, Michael Pe
    Last edited by TheMan; 09-05-2015 at 05:31 AM.