Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Talking The Weeknd is about to break Drake's 1 week streaming record

The Weeknd and Justin Bieber had their best streaming days yesterday, according to label sources.

In the wake of his incendiary VMAs performance, The Weeknd's Beauty Behind The Madness (XO/Republic), which we predicted earlier would overtake Drake's seven-day streaming record of 48 million, now seems like a lock for 50 million streams or better. The Weeknd's streams have grown every day since Beauty's release.

Bieber, meanwhile, continues his renaissance at breakneck speed; his "What Do You Mean?" (RBMG/Def Jam) was streamed over 2m times yesterday.

hitsdailydou.....mp;id=297533

This mother****er didn't even blow up until 2015 and he is already this ****ing huge. Just imagine how ****ing massive he will be when his next album comes out.

And the album after that..................

Thriller

Decent playground baller Coach Eddie's Avatar

Default Re: The Weeknd is about to break Drake's 1 week streaming record

Mods: Can we consolidate all of Lensanity's Weeknd posts? This is at least his 3rd thread about him this week. Completely unnecessary to have more and more threads about 1 person.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Eddie
    Mods: Can we consolidate all of Lensanity's Weeknd posts? This is at least his 3rd thread about him this week. Completely unnecessary to have more and more threads about 1 person.
    His album dropped on Friday. If there was ever a week to make threads about Abel Tesfaye it is this one

Banned

Why do you like him so much? Same city?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Why do you like him so much? Same city?
    I have never been obsessed with music as much as I am since I first listened to the Trilogy. I've been obsessed with many artists before: Tupac, Biggie, Michael Jackson, Eminem, Nas, Jay Z, Big L, Dr Dre, Kendrick, J Cole, and quite a few more but I have never been as addicted to anyones music like Im addicted to the Weeknd. Literally every second of my day that I'm alone I'm listening to him. I rarely listen to anyone else because even though I've heard all his songs a million times they still sound just as good as the first listen.

Trilogy is the greatest masterpiece in the history of music. It is one of the greatest things to ever happen to me. It changed my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    I have never been obsessed with music as much as I am since I first listened to the Trilogy. I've been obsessed with many artists before: Tupac, Biggie, Michael Jackson, Eminem, Nas, Jay Z, Big L, Dr Dre, Kendrick, J Cole, and quite a few more but I have never been as addicted to anyones music like Im addicted to the Weeknd. Literally every second of my day that I'm alone I'm listening to him. I rarely listen to anyone else because even though I've heard all his songs a million times they still sound just as good as the first listen.

Trilogy is the greatest masterpiece in the history of music. It is one of the greatest things to ever happen to me. It changed my life.
    How often do you touch yourself to his music?

what? he blew up way before 2015...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    How often do you touch yourself to his music?
    The only time I have sex without listening to the Weeknd is if it is totally unplanned.

The best sex in life is had while listening to:
    Gone (2nd half)
    The Party & the After Party (2nd half)
    Rolling Stone (Hucci remix on Soundcloud)
    Trust Issues
    What You Need
    Loft Music
    In Vein (Rick Ross song he is featured on)(dat voice =secks)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    what? he blew up way before 2015...

I guarantee you over half of this forum didn't know who he was until earned it

Banned

I think I'm going to make an official Weeknd thread for this forum tomorrow. It wiLL be amazing. Gonna go take a dab and go to bed Goodnight ish

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

we need some karaoke uploads stalker style asap

I've got a 10 hour road trip this weekend...

Give me his top 5 songs, in your opinion, and I'll give him a legitimate look.

I do like his song The Hills. It knocks in my car (subs), just to give you an idea of the kind of music I listen to.

Other than his radio songs that I am not really a fan of, I'd like to give it a test drive and see if I like him.

thats what happens when pop culture harbors and markets homosexuality to teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I've got a 10 hour road trip this weekend...

Give me his top 5 songs, in your opinion, and I'll give him a legitimate look.

I do like his song The Hills. It knocks in my car (subs), just to give you an idea of the kind of music I listen to.

Other than his radio songs that I am not really a fan of, I'd like to give it a test drive and see if I like him.
    Often, The Morning