Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Good college starter

Default Re: Students protest transgender classmate's use of girl's locker room

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    You like trannies you nasty ass f*ck. Take your English ass off this messageboard before I start firing your ass up
    You aint firing anyones ass up, p[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ssy boy. You couldnt fire an ass up if you were cookin donkey meat. You couldnt fire an ass up if you were servin taco bell.

Yall can repeat that tranny lie as much as you want, aint gonna make it true.

You know what is true though? I have dominating your souls since 2011 and you even know it. What a little bitch. Cant wait till they finally lock up dis pedo ass ni[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ga.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    You aint firing anyones ass up, p[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ssy boy. You couldnt fire an ass up if you were cookin donkey meat. You couldnt fire an ass up if you were servin taco bell.

Yall can repeat that tranny lie as much as you want, aint gonna make it true.

You know what is true though? I have dominating your souls since 2011 and you even know it. What a little bitch. Cant wait till they finally lock up dis pedo ass ni[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ga.
    You're right. I don't have to fire anyone up. You're already doing that with your hot ass breath.
    No one knows who the **** you are boy. You're irrelevant on this board, and if you left tomorrow not one poster would give two shits.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    You're right. I don't have to fire anyone up. You're already doing that with your hot ass breath.
    No one knows who the **** you are boy. You're irrelevant on this board, and if you left tomorrow not one poster would give two shits.
    Im out here gettin money n[COLOR="Black"]ig[/COLOR]ga. I couldn't give a shit if an anime loving pedo rates me as 'relevant' on a internet board.

I walked the road riches barefeet. I watched momma struggle now she livin care free.

I dont waste time with broke ni[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]gas.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Im out here gettin money n[COLOR="Black"]ig[/COLOR]ga. I couldn't give a shit if an anime loving pedo rates me as 'relevant' on a internet board.

I walked the road riches barefeet. I watched momma struggle now she livin care free.

I dont waste time with broke ni[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]gas.

Your rep on ISH represents real life. ISH is real life.

Banned

why is the media trying to force everyone to like and accept trannies? It is wrong to enable people with mental illness. Anyone who will pay a doctor to inject them with hormones of the opposite gender and mutilate their genitals is not mentally sound.

What a fine era to live in. Back in my day we dreamt of these days. Putting a wig to see some titties I'm game.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    why is the media trying to force everyone to like and accept trannies? It is wrong to enable people with mental illness. Anyone who will pay a doctor to inject them with hormones of the opposite gender and mutilate their genitals is not mentally sound.
    transgender is the new gay for the liberal media.

Interesting thing is that the media will have you believe that it's more accepted than it is. Meanwhile from the comments I've seen online and the fact that according to one article 200 kids staged a walkout in protest against this kid apparently not as many people support this lifestyle as they'd have you believe.

Well correction, for me do whatever you want. If it makes you happy then be about that. But don't expect everyone to just openly accept it to the point where you're going to have all of society bend to suit your needs individually as it appears to be in this case.