Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: GOAT worst player in nba history

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    i updated it in keith bogan and burke. guys u have to be accurate because then i cannot not update the list.what to you guys think is the list missing anyone goat worst player?

yes what to you think his number is maybe 7) goat worst of all time
    Well I think Bogans makes the top 10, and Burke used to hit those half court3s at the half for the Suns during their games...so...i dont know. Burke at 4? Joe at 7, and Bogans for number 10!

Local High School Star

i updated it in keith bogan and burke. guys u have to be accurate because then i cannot not update the list.what to you guys think is the list missing anyone goat worst player?

yes what to you think his number is maybe 7) goat worst of all time
    Hasheem "the anti-dream" Thabeet

More like Matt Boner HB40TheNextStar's Avatar

Danny Ferry is the GOAT franchise killer.

Oh the Bealsanity

Yinka Dare should be the Center. 4 assists in 110 games. 39% shooter. Awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Well I think Bogans makes the top 10, and Burke used to hit those half court3s at the half for the Suns during their games...so...i dont know. Burke at 4? Joe at 7, and Bogans for number 10!
    Quote Originally Posted by NauruDude
    Hasheem "the anti-dream" Thabeet
    Quote Originally Posted by HB40TheNextStar
    Danny Ferry is the GOAT franchise killer.
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorKid117
    niiice guys we haved a nice list now a many bad player and GOAT F and GOAT C worst of all time. i think it is a nice building list what to you guys think is the list accurate

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by GatorKid117
    Dude calm down. Yinka Dare died at 31 years old, show the world outside US some F*** respect. R.I.P. Yinka Dare, Manute Bol, Drazen Petrovic.

Good list so far!

Dude calm down. Yinka Dare died at 31 years old, show the world outside US some F*** respect. R.I.P. Yinka Dare, Manute Bol, Drazen Petrovic.
    Greatest Croatian player of all time

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Good list so far!
    You like the fact that there are posters making fun of Yinka Dare. Yinka died at 31, and was a "true gentleman" as the Brits would call it. He never said bad about no one and wasn't cocky. He at least gave some of his wealth back to native Nigeria, other than Hakeem "the dream". I think it is irrespectful to put players who could have played for longer (I mean he could have played until 38 so that is 7 more years of basketball, he had unfinished business in the league). But the world is unfair, and so is that poster. RIP Yinka Dare. RIP Manute Bol. RIP Drazen Petrovic

You like the fact that there are posters making fun of Yinka Dare. Yinka died at 31, and was a "true gentleman" as the Brits would call it. He never said bad about no one and wasn't cocky. He at least gave some of his wealth back to native Nigeria, other than Hakeem "the dream". I think it is irrespectful to put players who could have played for longer (I mean he could have played until 38 so that is 7 more years of basketball, he had unfinished business in the league). But the world is unfair, and so is that poster. RIP Yinka Dare. RIP Manute Bol. RIP Drazen Petrovic
    Nah I like Yinka Dare's name. he's cool by me and I think there's a difference between Humanitarian and an NBA player.

dude my granmother died i would put her in the goat worst player in history because she cant even shot a layup if she is died she is still worst player!! man we are al respect him but we will respect him as one worst player.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Official GOAT worst player in nba history list!!!

who do you think its the GOAT worst player in nba history. this is what i think what to you guys think

GOAT: F -kwam brown.
    GOAT: C- Yinka Dare.

2) adam morrison

3) scalabrine

4 ) pat burke ( maybe higher and lower but christian1923 was NOT accurate with his sayings.)

5) lebran james ... LMAO ,, jk,, if he anything then it is GOAT in the league and i mean not worst player!

5) olowakandi (5 is lebran james joke. have to have the joke it is funny still but the 5 is still not taken because it a joke)

7) joe alexander

8) Hasheem "the anti-dream" Thabeet ( maybe higher and lower but naurudude was NOT accurate with his sayings.)

9) Danny Ferry ( maybe higher and lower but HB40TheNextStar was NOT accurate with his sayings.)

10) keith bogans ( a started for bulls but many think he a very bad player. i dont agree but it is thecommunity vote)

honore mention: kriilenko

what to you think is more the goat worst player in nba history and to you think my list is accurate.
    Kwame Brown is Center not Forward you dumb a++

Local High School Star

dude my granmother died i would put her in the goat worst player in history because she cant even shot a layup if she is died she is still worst player!! man we are al respect him but we will respect him as one worst player.
    Put her in GOAT worst player in WNBA not NBA dumb a**

Don't you mean WOAT ? (Worst of all time)

This guy is a candidate...

Last edited by LAClipsFan33; 01-11-2011 at 07:47 PM.

Default Re: Official GOAT worst player in nba history list!!!

Kwame Brown is Center not Forward you dumb a++
    Put her in GOAT worst player in WNBA not NBA dumb a**
    dude do u really think i FK care stop it your a embarrassing. u think i fk care if kwame brown is center i need a center slot of yika dake , BROWN IS THEN F !! ORWARD!! its not the all star game i can change the position. this is a friendly list to find the goat worst player of all time and all you are ARE NEGATIVE. this is friendly list stop this stuff. put our own granmother in the wnba she doesnt even play baskeball it was a METAPROR. man get yourself to town man , think before u talk dude

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
    Don't you mean WOAT ? (Worst of all time)

This guy is a candidate...

niice pick