Default Harrison Barnes

Default Re: Harrison Barnes

[FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]The guy's a Scrub![/COLOR][/FONT]

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Damn... this thread led me to take a look at his recent numbers.

His last seven games...

@Milwaukee - 26 minutes, 6 points (2-6 FG), 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 turnovers, 1 foul
    @Brooklyn - 21 minutes, 6 points (2-3 FG), 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 1 turnover, 1 foul
    Boston - 20 minutes, 1 point (0-4 FG), 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 turnovers, 4 fouls
    Denver - 31 minutes, 15 points (4-8 FG), 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 0 turnovers, 4 fouls
    @OKC - 19 minutes, 0 points (0-4 FG), 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 2 turnovers, 5 fouls
    @NO - 18 minutes, 0 points (0-4 FG), 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 turnover, 3 fouls
    Indiana - 21 minutes, 7 points (2-5 FG), 5 rebounds, 1 assist, 0 turnovers, 1 foul

Over that stretch...

22+ minutes
    5.0 points on 29% FG
    3.3 rebounds
    1.0 assist
    0.9 turnovers
    2.7 fouls

What the hell is going on with this guy? Could he be on his way out of Golden State? If so, what could he fetch?

NBA Superstar

Moe94

Scrub dropped in draft because he has a habit of coasting. He also doesn't have handles to create his own shot.

Barnes is a better version of Wiggins tbh. Wiggins is not getting picked apart for all the same flaws mainly due to his high school hype.

He's doesn't seem comfortable coming off the bench. He needs to start and play 30+ mpg. I would start Barnes, and bring Thompson off the bench at the 2 or 3, depending on matchups.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by noob cake
    Scrub dropped in draft because he has a habit of coasting. He also doesn't have handles to create his own shot.

Barnes is a better version of Wiggins tbh. Wiggins is not getting picked apart for all the same flaws mainly due to his high school hype.
    Wiggins = Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    He's doesn't seem comfortable coming off the bench. He needs to start and play 30+ mpg. I would start Barnes, and bring Thompson off the bench at the 2 or 3, depending on matchups.

No! Thompson cannot create his own shot, he's not ready for the bench and they could lose him. Klay has the highest percentage of points that come from assists. He cannot create his own off the bench. Iguodala should be coming off the bench and helping the 2nd unit with scoring and ball handling. Not Thompson.

Banned

Get Wiggins out of your head. It's like you can't stop yourself from shitting on him every single chance you get.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Moe94

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Get Wiggins out of your head. It's like you can't stop yourself from shitting on him every single chance you get.
    I was right on Barnes. I will be right on Wiggins. I hate athletic monkey-ballers with all hype and no skill.

I was right on Barnes. I will be right on Wiggins. I hate athletic monkey-ballers with all hype and no skill.
    I agree. Wiggins is going to be Rudy Gay 2.0 (not kings Gay at the moment though )

Banned

What the hell is a monkey baller? I've seen you say that before. I also got banned once for saying Westbrook ape'd out but here you are talking directly out of your ass