Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2018, 07:14 PM   #46
StrongLurk
StrongLaker
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,077
Default Re: It's HARDER to win a ring out EAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
literally any top 30 player all time could have taken the cavs to the finals this year


especially if they had the same benefit of the whistle like the cavs did in game 7 round 1 and game 7 of the ECF


i don't know what you're trying to say anymore. you're manipulating the circumstances too much. you're basically saying if lebron goes to a team thats already a great team in the west then its easier to make the finals than it is if you go to a bad team in the east


DUH


you can say that about anyone.


what we say about lebron is that HIS CAVS TEAMS WOULDN'T SNIFF THE FINALS COMING OUT OF THE WEST


at most he makes the finals in 2012

Bro, too much Bron on your brain man. That's not the focus here. You are complicating things.
StrongLurk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 07:31 PM   #47
knicksman
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 10,215
Default Re: It's HARDER to win a ring out EAST

This thread is proof that OP is mindfcuked by warriors.
knicksman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:07 PM   #48
aj1987
MH!
 
aj1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 21,336
Default Re: It's HARDER to win a ring out EAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImKobe
Except Lebron's teams had at least two of the East's 10 best players and the highest payroll almost every single year... worse teams on the way to the Finals while Warriors go up against contenders with multiple big name stars.
Lakers had the highest payroll in the league from '08-'13.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
literally any top 30 player all time could have taken the cavs to the finals this year
How many top 30 players have averaged 34/9/9/1/1 on 62% TS% over 3 rounds in the PO's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
especially if they had the same benefit of the whistle like the cavs did in game 7 round 1 and game 7 of the ECF
Lay off the crack, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
what we say about lebron is that HIS CAVS TEAMS WOULDN'T SNIFF THE FINALS COMING OUT OF THE WEST

at most he makes the finals in 2012
Yeah, because LeBron would have the same Cav's team in the WC with zero All-NBA and All-Def player when 75% of the All-NBA and All-Def players are in the WC.

Last edited by aj1987 : 08-13-2018 at 08:11 PM.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:13 PM   #49
StrongLurk
StrongLaker
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,077
Default Re: It's HARDER to win a ring out EAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicksman
This thread is proof that OP is mindfcuked by warriors.

No one cares about the Warriors. The entertainment is for second place.
StrongLurk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 09:32 PM   #50
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker
 
egokiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 7,725
Default Re: It's HARDER to win a ring out EAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongLurk
So much irony in this post. KD was made prison bitch by the 2016 Warriors, you know, the same team that Lebron won against and had some of the best Finals games ever.

Oh you mean when Kyrie and Lebron both scored 40+ on high efficiency against this supposed healthy 73 win team?

The same Lebron that is only 3/9 got his shit pushed in by Jason Terry in 2011?

KD made Lebron his bitch and won't let him win any more rings.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:27 AM   #51
34-24 Footwork
Stat Type of Guy
 
34-24 Footwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 7,836
Default Re: It's HARDER to win a ring out EAST

Lol.

OP gonna be SHOCKED when the Spurs (won 47 games last year) EASILY take out the Lakers in the 1st round or some shit

Him and the other Bron stans already have their "Ingram/Ball/Kuzma are scrubs" paragraphs typed up and ready to deploy.

List of teams that can EASILY beat the Lakers in the playoffs:

Utah
Denver
Spurs
Rockets
Pelicans
Blazers
Golden State

This might actually be embarrassing. Good thing yall's hero conveniently isn't "worried about winning" anymore
34-24 Footwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:53 AM   #52
Cleverness
GSW Fan Since the 90s
 
Cleverness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,449
Default Re: It's HARDER to win a ring out EAST

top 5 teams out east in recent history

VanFeet's Craptors
Oladipo's Pacers
Silver's Cavs
Kyle Korver's Hawks
Isaiah Thomas' Celtics

Cleverness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 05:06 AM   #53
kennethgriffen
National High School Star
 
kennethgriffen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: ISH Legend since 2009
Posts: 2,467
Default Re: It's HARDER to win a ring out EAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
How many top 30 players have averaged 34/9/9/1/1 on 62% TS% over 3 rounds in the PO's?


Lay off the crack, buddy.


Yeah, because LeBron would have the same Cav's team in the WC with zero All-NBA and All-Def player when 75% of the All-NBA and All-Def players are in the WC.


1. other all time greats wouldn't try and average 34/9 with a guy like love on their team.. they would realize that love could average 25 on his own in the post and they'ed run a smarter offensive system to free him up to do the things that MADE HIM AN ALLSTAR... taking love out of his comfort zones and turning him into a spot up role player stretch 4 is just a way for lebron to pad his stats and have a less effective team. he wouldn't have needed 2 series to go 7 games to make the finals if he understood basketball

2. again. stop trying to manipulate the parameters and just accept the fact that lebron didn't belong in the finals most of the time and it was simply the fortunes of playing in a shit conference that awarded him fraudulent finals appearances to which 2 rings were robbed from more deserving teams
kennethgriffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 11:56 AM   #54
StrongLurk
StrongLaker
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,077
Default Re: It's HARDER to win a ring out EAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by egokiller
Oh you mean when Kyrie and Lebron both scored 40+ on high efficiency against this supposed healthy 73 win team?

The same Lebron that is only 3/9 got his shit pushed in by Jason Terry in 2011?

KD made Lebron his bitch and won't let him win any more rings.

What even is this post?

Lebron beat Durant in 2012 and Durant only had a bunch of chokes and bad performances since then culminating in blowing a 3-1 lead in 2016 and then JOINING the team that beat him. Durant played with ALL-NBA players his whole career in OKC and didn't get a single ring.

KD is THE PRISON BITCH of the whole NBA you moron
StrongLurk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:53 PM   #55
34-24 Footwork
Stat Type of Guy
 
34-24 Footwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 7,836
Default Re: It's HARDER to win a ring out EAST

Lol. Imagine being THIS mad about KD leading the Warriors to success IN A TOUGHER CONFERENCE without limiting the players around him.
34-24 Footwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:59 PM   #56
ImKobe
NBA Legend
 
ImKobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Staples Center
Posts: 16,536
Default Re: It's HARDER to win a ring out EAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
Lakers had the highest payroll in the league from '08-'13.

Yeah and? They played in the West.

The point is that Lebron was in the weak ass East with teams that rivaled the depth and star power of top WC teams. The only teams that came close were the aged Celtics squads.
ImKobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:01 PM   #57
StrongLurk
StrongLaker
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,077
Default Re: It's HARDER to win a ring out EAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
Lol. Imagine being THIS mad about KD leading the Warriors to success IN A TOUGHER CONFERENCE without limiting the players around him.

No one cares about the Warriors. You are just proving my point that it's easier to win a ring as a Western conference team.
StrongLurk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:07 PM   #58
StrongLurk
StrongLaker
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,077
Default Re: It's HARDER to win a ring out EAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleverness
top 5 teams out east in recent history

VanFeet's Craptors
Oladipo's Pacers
Silver's Cavs
Kyle Korver's Hawks
Isaiah Thomas' Celtics


Exactly, which one of those teams are winning a championship? None.

That's why all the Western all-stars are teaming up and not going out East to play.
StrongLurk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 04:57 PM   #59
aj1987
MH!
 
aj1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 21,336
Default Re: It's HARDER to win a ring out EAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
1. other all time greats wouldn't try and average 34/9 with a guy like love on their team.. they would realize that love could average 25 on his own in the post and they'ed run a smarter offensive system to free him up to do the things that MADE HIM AN ALLSTAR... taking love out of his comfort zones and turning him into a spot up role player stretch 4 is just a way for lebron to pad his stats and have a less effective team. he wouldn't have needed 2 series to go 7 games to make the finals if he understood basketball

2. again. stop trying to manipulate the parameters and just accept the fact that lebron didn't belong in the finals most of the time and it was simply the fortunes of playing in a shit conference that awarded him fraudulent finals appearances to which 2 rings were robbed from more deserving teams
According to your retarded "logic", if Brick averaged 20/2/2 in '06 instead of being the cancerous ball hog he was, the Lakers would've won the title.

And a basement dwelling unemployed obese loser saying that LeBron doesn't understand basketball is beyond hilarious.

You don't understand basic English? Let me try again? The WC has a significantly larger number of All-NBA and All-Def players than the EC. If LeBron was in the WC, he would have had a significantly better team that the one he had in the EC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImKobe
Yeah and? They played in the West.

The point is that Lebron was in the weak ass East with teams that rivaled the depth and star power of top WC teams. The only teams that came close were the aged Celtics squads.
How does that matter? Brick had the highest payroll teams in the league for 6 straight seasons and he has only 2 rings to show for it.

Meh, dude's probably not even top 25.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 05:00 PM   #60
StrongLurk
StrongLaker
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,077
Default Re: It's HARDER to win a ring out EAST

Guys, quit derailing my thread.

It's a simple premise.

There is less talent out East, therefore it's HARDER to win RINGS on Eastern teams because they have less talented teammates.
StrongLurk is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:54 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy