Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: JABARI PARKER with the MONSTER Dunk!!!... this guy is an Athlete!

It was good. Title is misleading.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Jordan could do that dunk today at 50+ lol. Not impressed, if you're 6'8 and can't do that, you are a fatass.

And just like that OP has now made Jabari a hated name on ISH

Banned

I dont get it LeBron is 6'8 260 and people dont say anything but jabari is 6'8 255 and everyone says he needs to lose 20 pounds

whats with the double standards why the hate on this kid?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    I dont get it LeBron is 6'8 260 and people dont say anything but jabari is 6'8 255 and everyone says he needs to lose 20 pounds

Have you seen what either of them looks like?

If Jabari was 255 and pretty lean it would be fine. He looks like a fat ass. He would be much better at 235-240

Banned

Bron is HGH enhanced muscle, Jabari is McDonald's enhanced baby fat.

Big difference.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Somebody toss this kid his helmet.

Nice dunk tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Great dunk, but he is out of shape dude. The promising thing about the dunk is that if he can do that while being overweight and under conditioned, he's gonna be a monster when he drops 15-20 pounds and gets in shape.

He's obviously not an athlete like Wiggins nor will he ever be, but he's a crafty athlete in his own right with deceptive explosiveness. He's just gotta get into peak shape and show it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSDl9JF5hvU

He's around 250 right now, which is just unacceptable for a prospect of his caliber. Good news is he's about to put in serious work with professional physical trainers for the first time in his life. Couple that with all the burn he'll get during the season..he better be hovering around 235 by the end of the season.
    Well said.

one hand 180 reverse is not easy to do.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

People gotta stop posting these mundane ass dunks acting like it proves a point with this kid.

If you have ever played ball with average athletes who are tall you know that isnt discussion worthy.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    People gotta stop posting these mundane ass dunks acting like it proves a point with this kid.

If you have ever played ball with average athletes who are tall you know that isnt discussion worthy.
    this.

lol at op stanning some unproven rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

Pretty much this. Anyone who has ever dunked would know this is probably the 3rd or 4th dunk you try after discovering you can officially dunk.

I see rugby kids over here in Australia on uni campus throwing this down for fun just mucking about on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    this.

lol at op stanning some unproven rookie
    Holy shit, you even suck at being ironic.

He's a lot like Paul Pierce
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KeULR14tVE

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Literally every player over 6'8 can do that dunk lol
    This..and this is the summer league. Ray Allen was doing that dunk 5 years ago...it's nothing special, son.