Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    College star

Default Re: Nash: "I promised a friend if the fans vote me in the Allstar game I'll try to dunk."

Quote Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
    That was Steve Nash when he was in College. All of these NBA commercials are never before seen footage of these guys in their younger years.

Then they go back with some crazy video editing and put people in the videos. That is the part everyone is trying to figure out
    whats there to figure out? that technology is not new...

Default Re: Nash: "I promised a friend if the fans vote me in the Allstar game I'll try to dunk."

Quote Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
    whats there to figure out? that technology is not new...
    I know this technology isn't new but just the fact that it was used in such a creative way makes it pretty amazing

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Talent
    Has nothing to do with white. It is all age.

I know a lot of white guys that can dunk, including one that is 5'7 but I agree his age isn't going to help him any

BTW did someone say Jason Williams dunk? Jdub from DubV!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smEkLY3fKcQ

One of my all time favorite players
    Last edited by 01amberfirewv; 01-18-2011 at 07:25 PM.

That was Steve Nash when he was in College. All of these NBA commercials are never before seen footage of these guys in their younger years.

Then they go back with some crazy video editing and put people in the videos. That is the part everyone is trying to figure out
    The one with Durant is creepy. The guy talking to him sounds like he's lusting after the poor kid.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    The one with Durant is creepy. The guy talking to him sounds like he's lusting after the poor kid.
    Especially when he was like "Were gonna love you in OKC" then smiles at him

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks
    That commercial is pretty new actually, they just did his hair and make-up to make him look young.

But people please, he can Dunk, that much should be obvious. The thing is that it's probably not a 100% dunk even on a fast-break situation. So why risk the 2 points if a lay-up for him is 100%...
    No it's not. It's actual old footage from 14 yrs ago

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

lol at the make him look young

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    No it's not. It's actual old footage from 14 yrs ago
    Thank You

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
    I know a lot of white guys that can dunk, including one that is 5'7 but I agree his age isn't going to help him any

BTW did someone say Jason Williams dunk? Jdub from DubV!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smEkLY3fKcQ

One of my all time favorite players
    Darn J-Will and his apparent ability to palm a basketball a little bit. I'd have 12,000 more dunking opportunities than I do if I could palm the rock a little.

Someone asked Jason Kidd if he could still dunk. He said the last time he tried he could, but that was a year ago. He wasn't going to try it now, because, he's 37 years old and it wasn't worth the risk of injury.

It's the age thing that is the key. Even for pro athletes.

Since were talking about short white guys and dunking...Has Mike Bibby ever thrown down in a game?

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Since were talking about short white guys and dunking...Has Mike Bibby ever thrown down in a game?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPBrrRR40dI

weak sauce

Default Re: Nash: "I promised a friend if the fans vote me in the Allstar game I'll try to du

That kid looks like Devin Ebanks

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Darn J-Will and his apparent ability to palm a basketball a little bit. I'd have 12,000 more dunking opportunities than I do if I could palm the rock a little.
    Nate Robinson can't palm a regulation basketball. I think I heard that he can't even palm a woman's ball. Neither can Derrick Rose, I believe.

By the way Dragic dunks quite often when he gets a clean path to the Basket.
    He's 6'4 though, and much younger.