Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops


Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2015, 07:48 PM   #1
el gringos
College star
 
el gringos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,967
Default Knick trade ideas

Would any team take one of these trade ideas?


Philadelphia 76'rs
1- wroten for hard away jr, Larkin, 2nd
2-wroten, Richardson for amare, thj, Larkin, thanasis, 1st (to save 50 mill)


Celtics
1-Bradley, green, Wallace, bass for amare, thj, Larkin, thanasis, 1st


Clippers
1-Crawford, hawes, Cunningham for Aldrich, dalembert, thj, Larkin, 1st



Bucks
1- knight and illyasova for thj, dal, Larkin, thanasis, 2nd



Pelicans
1- jrue, Gordon, Anderson for amare, thj, Larkin, thanasis, 1st

Lakers
Kobe, young, sacre for amare, thj, Larkin, 2nd


Those are all obviously great trades for the Knicks but would any other team consider them?
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 08:03 PM   #2
finchyyy
I usually hit open layups
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 177
Default Re: Knick trade ideas

No.
finchyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 08:14 PM   #3
Rooster
Good college starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,248
Default Re: Knick trade ideas

No reason for Knicks to do anything this year. Just tank and try to get a max player next season and maybe trade their lottery pick for an impact player.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 08:14 PM   #4
fiddy
NBA Superstar
 
fiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Hell
Posts: 14,962
Default Re: Knick trade ideas

trade for a new owner?
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 08:20 PM   #5
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls
 
La Frescobaldi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,891
Default Re: Knick trade ideas

send anthony to the D League.
La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 08:28 PM   #6
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope
 
QuebecBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Quebec City, Canada
Posts: 5,693
Default Re: Knick trade ideas

Why would any teams want to trade quality players for the Knicks trash?
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 08:39 PM   #7
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,141
Default Re: Knick trade ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Would any team take one of these trade ideas?


Philadelphia 76'rs
1- wroten for hard away jr, Larkin, 2nd
2-wroten, Richardson for amare, thj, Larkin, thanasis, 1st (to save 50 mill)


Celtics
1-Bradley, green, Wallace, bass for amare, thj, Larkin, thanasis, 1st


Clippers
1-Crawford, hawes, Cunningham for Aldrich, dalembert, thj, Larkin, 1st



Bucks
1- knight and illyasova for thj, dal, Larkin, thanasis, 2nd



Pelicans
1- jrue, Gordon, Anderson for amare, thj, Larkin, thanasis, 1st

Lakers
Kobe, young, sacre for amare, thj, Larkin, 2nd


Those are all obviously great trades for the Knicks but would any other team consider them?

Philly would definitely do #2:

Donīt think they feel strongly enough about Wroten to turn down three young players and especially that 1st round pick.

Clippers deal:

They are intrigued. Put Shumpert into the deal instead of Larkin and the Clippers might consider that one.

Other deals get turned down immediately.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 09:27 PM   #8
Knicksfever2010
College star
 
Knicksfever2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,155
Default Re: Knick trade ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
No reason for Knicks to do anything this year. Just tank and try to get a max player next season and maybe trade their lottery pick for an impact player.

Knicks most likely will get a top #3 pick, MAYBE even #1 overall. I'm not trading that way for an 'impact player'... What do you define as impact player? Knicks need to build around young, cheap good players and thats what we will do with Okafor
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 09:35 PM   #9
el gringos
College star
 
el gringos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,967
Default Re: Knick trade ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
Knicks most likely will get a top #3 pick, MAYBE even #1 overall. I'm not trading that way for an 'impact player'... What do you define as impact player? Knicks need to build around young, cheap good players and thats what we will do with Okafor
Should've wrote 2018 1st every time input a 1st in there. Knicks can't trade this years first


Okafor isn't going to be a franchise player.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:




Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:48 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Daily Roundup

NBA Scores

NBA Stats

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

Fantasy Basketball

Basketball Sneakers

Search Site

STAY CONNECTED
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy