Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Victor Oladipo or Ben McLemore?

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Well of course McLemore has a tremendous work ethic he's going to be a lock for a top 3 pick. Dont listen to these ISHtards who question one's heart and work ethic. Bitch you wasn't with me shootin in the gym...
    Why you gotta quote Drake tho?

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Well of course McLemore has a tremendous work ethic he's going to be a lock for a top 3 pick. Dont listen to these ISHtards who question one's heart and work ethic. Bitch you wasn't with me shootin in the gym...
    Oladipo's work ethic can be seen from his interviews. Ben's showing up to workouts out of shape and underperforming.

Made that high school varsity squad DwadeOverLebron's Avatar

He said aletitsiscm.. I don't want a player like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
    He said aletitsiscm.. I don't want a player like that.
    Nothing wrong pointing out his strengths

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Oladipo's work ethic can be seen from his interviews. Ben's showing up to workouts out of shape and underperforming.
    Lebron the greatest prospect of all time wasn't exactly lighting up summer league among the other elite talents. Let's just wait for the season to start resident ish draft scout

Banned

I think I know where you're going with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWFZ_iNgRDY

Banned

Victor's defense, physical abilities, and improving offense are great traits for a young guard. Orlando better draft him #2. Ben needs a better work ethic to impress me.

Just realized that Oladipo weights 25 pounds more than McLemore and yet has the same max vertical (42 in.) and better lane agility and a faster 3/4 court sprint

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

mclemore's upside is higher imo

i dont know if oladipo will get BETTER...

its good for the charlotte if mclemore is still at the 4 i think having him kemba and MKG will be the core.

Quote Originally Posted by veilside23
    mclemore's upside is higher imo

i dont know if oladipo will get BETTER...
    McLemore does have a bigger upside, but as multiple sources have said, "Oladipo's work ethic won't let him fail." From what he's been telling reporters, he's been going to the gym daily just to improve his game, and that's showing in his improved shot (went from 20% on 3's to 44%). Both will probably get better and both have a chance of reaching their ceilings, but Oladipo's more certain to do so IMO.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Ben McLemore's interviewing skills reminds me of Kevin Durant when he first came into the league. People were saying Durant was awkward and inelegant when compared to a guy like Oden who was gregarious and sociable.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

McClemore is soooooo overrated its not even funny. He doesn't get to the line because he can't dribble for shit, he doesn't show up in big games, and he is a little undersized. the Ray Allen comparisons this guy gets at times are an absolute joke. This guy is the next Jason Richardson at best. You take Oladipo 12 times out of 10. If Cleveland didn't already have Waiters, they would probably take him as he is a great compliment to Irving.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    McClemore is soooooo overrated its not even funny. He doesn't get to the line because he can't dribble for shit, he doesn't show up in big games, and he is a little undersized. the Ray Allen comparisons this guy gets at times are an absolute joke. This guy is the next Jason Richardson at best. You take Oladipo 12 times out of 10. If Cleveland didn't already have Waiters, they would probably take him as he is a great compliment to Irving.
    Oladipo is an inch shorter than McLemore. But he has a larger wingspan and is 25 pounds heavier so I guess he makes up for the height difference.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Oladipo is an inch shorter than McLemore. But he has a larger wingspan and is 25 pounds heavier so I guess he makes up for the height difference.
    Im not saying Oladipo is a perfect prospect. Like you say, he is a tad shorter than what you want from a typical 2. But he is a much better defender.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Im not saying Oladipo is a perfect prospect. Like you say, he is a tad shorter than what you want from a typical 2. But he is a much better defender.
    Definitely. 2.2 steals per game in 28 minutes is pretty damn good. Especially compared to McLemore's 1 per 32.