Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cop shoots deer at point blank range for not moving out of his way

Banned

Default Re: Cop shoots deer at point blank range for not moving out of his way

So? I kill flies for being too close to my food.

That deer had a death wish fo sho. Musta been dealing with bipolar or depression.

What state is this in? I'm ignorantly going to assume somewhere down south lol

Cant see the video because im on my phone. Did the deer move out of the way after the cop shot it in the head?

Filthy pigs showing lack of respect for life? What else is new?

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    Cant see the video because im on my phone. Did the deer move out of the way after the cop shot it in the head?
    Nope cops tried to blow his horn, flashed lights even bumped it a bit with the squad car, based of the video he ha a broken hind leg, probably got hit by a car, officer then goes near deer doesnt move officer shoots him pointblank in the head

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    Nope cops tried to blow his horn, flashed lights even bumped it a bit with the squad car, based of the video he ha a broken hind leg, probably got hit by a car, officer then goes near deer doesnt move officer shoots him pointblank in the head
    yeah. don't really have a problem with this. just putting it out of its misery plus it was in the road.

Justice is served.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I was expecting it to be an upsetting video, but I'm thinking it wasn't moving because of its broken leg. This may have been for the best of the animal.

we need fewer cars, more animals..........myth, you lived in portland right ? lots of nice animals up there ?

Why didn't they just go around.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    we need fewer cars, more animals..........myth, you lived in portland right ? lots of nice animals up there ?
    Well, the city of Portland doesn't (because it is a city), but there are plenty of woods in the surrounding areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Why didn't they just go around.
    My guess is that it wasn't that the deer was in their way. They probably were trying to get the deer out of the area, but it wouldn't run away. It didn't run away, possibly because of its broken leg, so they decided to put it down. Just a theory though.

A redneck came and picked up the carcass so it ended well.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    My guess is that it wasn't that the deer was in their way. They probably were trying to get the deer out of the area, but it wouldn't run away. It didn't run away, possibly because of its broken leg, so they decided to put it down. Just a theory though.
    That sounds plausible. Pretty common for cops to shoot deer that have been hit by vehicles.