Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Steven A. Smith No Longer Backs Up LeBron, Goes Off On LBJ

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    all this over a ***ing tweet about him joking about the NFL..... what did he say anyways? "When is a deadline for NFL to sign a free-agent?"....... so god damn sad... can we give lebron a ***ing break? does ANYTHING have to blown up in to epic proportions? does anybody have any life outside of Lebron?

jesus freakin christ.... lebron should just delete that twitter account and cancel anything that involves GOING OUTSIDE OR TALKING TO SOMEBODY.....

lebron should just lock himself inside his house.... have no private life at all... and just come out when its time to play BASKETBALL..... and even there he should STFU... just play basketball... he should be a Robot

he shouldnt show ANY emotions either.......... he should STOP being happy person he is........

well yes... as you can see in this video they criticize him for being HAPPY aswell after the Finals.... for not Pointing his gun against his head after the Finals.....

this is getting ridicilous.... im a Lebron fan.... but even if i hated Lebron... you have to admit... this is absolutely ridicilous...
    i don't think Stephen A. Smith blew up over a tweet. Instead, he was looking for any reason he could use to express his frustration with Lebron.

It's almost like a chick who will get on your case about making some little mistake like forgetting to take out the garbage or something when that's not what she's really angry about.

Magic Johnson had a constant SMILE on his face even while playing...... and he became one of the best players ever

Notice I said "after losing". Magic was a winner, unlike LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    yep... now dont avoid the subject.... dont even try... look at the games... quote the rest aswell
    Last edited by pauk; 10-13-2011 at 11:52 AM.

3-time NBA All-Star

yep... now doint avoid the subject.... dont even try... look at the games... quote the rest aswell
    You should take your own advice. LOOK AT THE GAMES and then try to convince yourself that 1 assist = 2-3 points and that Lebron really contributed anywhere close to as much as Wade in the Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant 2
    No... Magic was a Ringchaser and a player who got everything handed to him on a silverplate... a player who said:

"I wouldnt have joined the NBA if i didnt play with Kareem & Lakers"

If Magic had to be drafted by the worst team in the NBA (Cavs) he would have NEVER joined.... thats what it basically means...

If Lebron had the best team in the NBA, Kareem, Worthy, Scott, Nixon, Scott and so on coach Riley... since DAY 1...... Lebron would be a WINNER to.......

all this over a ***ing tweet about him joking about the NFL..... what did he say anyways? "When is a deadline for NFL to sign a free-agent?"....... so god damn sad... can we give lebron a ***ing break? does ANYTHING have to blown up in to epic proportions? does anybody have any life outside of Lebron?
    This is not just about a simple tweet. That tweet was the straw that broke Steven A. Smith's back.

Many people are saying how hungry and motivated LeBron is. Every year they say he's coming back with a vengeance. That all the vitriol thrown at his face is fueling him. And yet, every time he fails he either calls himself a winner, smile, blame God or joke he's gonna play football. Instead he should be mad, train every day and show real hunger and motivation.

Like Smith said, for someone who tattoed Chosen 1, promised championships and acts like he's the greatest player of all time, he has yet to show the mentality of someone who really cares about winning. All the bravado, the tattoos, the chalk-tossing, the lame uninspired speeches.. nobody gives a fuck. Winning championship is what cements your greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    You should take your own advice. LOOK AT THE GAMES and then try to convince yourself that 1 assist = 2-3 points and that Lebron really contributed anywhere close to as much as Wade in the Finals.
    your logic makes Magic look like a sidekick to Kareem all the time.... by way of caring only about PPG....

WOOPEDIDOOOO.... Wade scored more... 26 PPG... YAAAAY!

i couldnt care less how they produced.... Wade took more shots... scored more... Lebron passed more... assisted more....

FACT IS... THEY BOTH CHOKED IN THE FINALS..... EQUALLY MUCH

NBA lottery pick

Magic Johnson had a constant SMILE on his face even while playing...... and he became one of the best players ever

Magic was smiling because he had KAJ on his team, true story.

Quote Originally Posted by cteach111
    i don't think Stephen A. Smith blew up over a tweet. Instead, he was looking for any reason he could use to express his frustration with Lebron.

It's almost like a chick who will get on your case about making some little mistake like forgetting to take out the garbage or something when that's not what she's really angry about.
    DING DING DING!

3-time NBA All-Star

your logic makes Magic look like a sidekick to Kareem all the time.... by way of caring only about PPG....

WOOPEDIDOOOO.... Wade scored more... 26 PPG... YAAAAY!

i couldnt care less how they produced.... Wade took more shots... scored more... Lebron passed more... assisted more....

FACT IS... THEY BOTH CHOKED IN THE FINALS..... EQUALLY MUCH
    LOL. When you could argue that one player stopped trying and the team would've been arguably better off WITHOUT HIM, then there's no way you can say someone else where that wasn't the case at all choked just as much. Forget what the stats say. Like you said, LOOK AT THE GAMES.

Steven Smith on Lebron James - black on black crime.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning
    Magic was smiling because he had KAJ on his team, true story.
    Yeah KAJ got injured Magic's rookie year in the Finals facing the Dr. J Sixers.
    Magic started at Center for him and won the game. Who else has done that in NBA history? A rookie starting at another position.

Respect Magic you bum.

raep tiem

show me??????

i didnt say they were EQUAL......... i said that Wade was not any much ultra super hero much better than Lebron............ Wade only scored more.... thats about it.. they both "CHOKED".... but it was only Lebron who got bashed... Wade never got bashed... despite "choking" himself... especially in Game 5 & 6

i brought A FACTUAL/LOGICAL REASON TO THAT STATEMENT!..... its not like i just farted out a stupid opinion like that.......... it was based on FACTS.... these FACTS =

GAME 1:
    Lebron was more productive than Wade... and they won, he had some amazing clutch plays.

GAME 2:
    Wade was more productive than Lebron... and they losed, both of them choked in the 4th, not able to close the game out. Only Lebron got bashed....

GAME 3:
    Wade was more productive than Lebron... and they won, but it was Lebrons gamewinning behind the back assist to Bosh which won the game.

GAME 4:
    Wade was more productive than Lebron... and they losed, both of them choked in the 4th, not able to close the game out. Only Lebron got bashed ofcourse....

GAME 5:
    Lebron was more productive than Wade... and they losed. Wade was horrible this game.. nobody criticized him for it, only Lebron got bashed instead again.

GAME 6:
    Lebron was more productive than Wade... and they losed. Wade was horrible this game.. nobody criticized him for it, only Lebron got bashed instead again.

LEBRON LED THEM TO 1 WIN
    WADE LED THEM TO 1 WIN

WADE PLAYED BETTER 3 TIMES
    LEBRON PLAYED BETTER 3 TIMES

AS YOU CAN SEE..... WADE WAS ACTUALLY NOT ANY SUPER MUCH BETTER.........

GUESS WHO IS RETARDED NOW?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant 2
    Yeah, Magic won in his rookie season.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

if Lebron doesnt win a championship this upcoming season............... QUOTE THIS AND SCREENSHOT THIS LEBRON HATERS........... I WILL OFFICIALLY BECOME A LEBRON HATER................. NO MORE EXCUSES TO BE FOUND...........
    lol i don't think you can possibly type anything bad about lebron