Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Default Re: Nowitzki was scared

Quote Originally Posted by ginobli2311
    and i'll take dirk and win more games in these situations.

Ginobli...

You're right about 1 thing though...I did start the back and forward thing....But I was rightfully mocking you based off you're prior comments....Also just because Kobe had a little better teamates, doesn't mean he didn't have his imprint on most of his teams clutch possesions during the playoffs which lead to more wins, which led to more titles...Thus perforiming better and longer than most in that situation.

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Ginobli...

You're right about 1 thing though...I did start the back and forward thing....But I was rightfully mocking you based off you're prior comments....Also just because Kobe had a little better teamates, doesn't mean he didn't have his imprint on most of his teams clutch possesions during the playoffs which lead to more wins, which led to more titles...Thus perforiming better and longer than most in that situation.
    agree to disagree.

dirk has performed better. its a simple fact that kobe's teams throughout his career perform slightly above average.

and LOL at kobe's teams only being a little better.

but whatever. i now realize that not matter what we are talking about concerning kobe....it will always be some convoluted response from all kobe fans that is about rings.

peace out.

Banned

Yes Dirk is not clutch. he needs to learn from lebron about playing in 4th quarters,.