Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2013, 08:30 PM   #31
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Golden State Warriors (37-30)@ Houston Rockets (36-30) 7 PM EST

lose by 30 on their homecourt
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:35 PM   #32
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

This is one of hte worst losses the Rox had taken.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:35 PM   #33
shoops
High School JV MVP

shoops has an OK reputation so far

Fvcking rockets didn't show up today in a critical game except the backcourt...even then Harden left Thompson open way too many times killing momentum. He's also gotta stop holding the ball down to 10 seconds before initiating a play. Delfino finally got a rythm later but it was too late...should've showed up earlier.

Fvcking McHale keeps leaving Smith in who can't play D and can only foul, and his solutions to offense during critical stretches always involve trying to put in "better" 3 pt shooters instead of drawing up a legit play. Dunno why he insists on playing Garcia instead of Anderson either. And damn, Robinson sure has a lot of shaqtin a fool moments, it feels like he converts on less than half of his dunk attempts.
shoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:56 PM   #34
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nice chokejob Houston. Not surprised at all.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:25 AM   #35
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

I don't watch Houston a lot, but it seems to me that Morey messed up the chemistry with that trade.

Should have kept Patterson and Morris. T. Jones looks like a bust.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:26 AM   #36
spiegel
Local High School Star

spiegel has no real reputation yet.

Disgracefull effort by all concerned. Outside of LIN AND Harden, none showed anything out there.. Even those two were pathetic in the 1st half but picked up their play in the second half. This guys need to stop giving up such big starts and start playing in the 3rd quarters. In the playoffs if we make it we will get smashed by 50 with those head starts.
spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:05 AM   #37
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoops
Robinson sure has a lot of shaqtin a fool moments, it feels like he converts on less than half of his dunk attempts.

I never noticed it in college but as soon as he came to Sacramento I realised right away the guy has a HORRIBLE pair of hands when it comes to catching, I don't know if hes extremely nervous or something cause I can't ever remember have not being able to catch in Kansas, the amount of open dunks/lay ups he fumble in limited mins in the Kings concerned me a lot he also got jacked a lot after he got a rebound.

As far as the Warriors best game out of Bogut, Klay went beserker mode and the rest of the gang played solid. They need more of that line up of Jack,Curry & Klay and I wouldn't mind seeing Barnes play with the bench more as the #1/#2 option where he gets more plays/touches.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:08 AM   #38
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
Yo Andremiller, how bout that savvy victory over Housten, eh?

Yeap played real well if you look at the post I just did I edited it and theres my thoughts about the game.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:21 AM   #39
shoops
High School JV MVP

shoops has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
I never noticed it in college but as soon as he came to Sacramento I realised right away the guy has a HORRIBLE pair of hands when it comes to catching, I don't know if hes extremely nervous or something cause I can't ever remember have not being able to catch in Kansas, the amount of open dunks/lay ups he fumble in limited mins in the Kings concerned me a lot he also got jacked a lot after he got a rebound.
Lol when it happened the first time (which actually did make shaqtin a fool) I thought it was just nerves, but this one against the warriors where he went up and down, that's like his 2nd or 3rd fumbled dunks on the way up lol, seems like his hands really aren't too good. Other than that, he's also had quite a few blown dunks that bounced off the rim. I think I might not even be exaggerating about him converting less than half his dunk attempts so far on the Rockets
Oh well, work in progress but he has a long way to go I guess.
shoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #40
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

This is was classless. How dare they run up the score to win by 30. Thats not basketball Raaaaaaaggggggggeeeeeee!!!!!

SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: