Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Mario Chalmers is the dumbest player I have ever witnessed in any sport

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Every player has rough patches and yes I do watch alot of Heat games, I've watched nearly all of them this year. Rough patches are usually followed by better play, ups and downs are part and parcel for most NBA players.

He seems to play better at home, that I do know. Plays with more control and intensity, but that isn't unusual for many players. Thanks for assuming I don't watch Heat games, since I watch as many games as I can a day, depending on game times and streams.
    Well, if you do watch a lot of Heat games, then you literally don't understand how basketball works.

Default Re: Mario Chalmers is the dumbest player I have ever witnessed in any sport

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    How general do your posts get? Do you actually know anything about basketball?

Its as if you're allergic to point out specifics. I guess because when you try to you end up being way off base.

I ended your ISH career on our last debate. Keep walking Plowqueen

You and I know that you are trying too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Well, if you do watch a lot of Heat games, then you literally don't understand how basketball works.

Seriously, what the fck are you talking about?

I have absolutely no idea what you are insinuating or what point you are trying to make.

I try to talk to you reasonably, what gives?

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

I would have Chalmers on the Kings anyday, him and Thomas as the PG's would be sick if there was a way to do it I would swap Thornton for Chalmers in a heartbeat.

Chalmers + Joel Anthony for Marcus Thornton and Ndiaye
    Last edited by andremiller07; 12-28-2013 at 04:43 AM.

Seriously, what the fck are you talking about?

I have absolutely no idea what you are insinuating or what point you are trying to make.

I try to talk to you reasonably, what gives?
    You said Chalmers is a good player who's going through a rough patch. I said Chalmers has always been trash, even though he did have a couple of moments. You tried to argue that Chalmers is indeed a good player who's just going through a rough patch (which is impossible because the guy would, at best, be a 3rd string PG on most other teams). I said if you actually think that Chalmers is a good PG after watching a lot of Heat games, then you absolutely have no idea how basketball works.

why did he fouled cousins??

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    why did he fouled cousins??
    Why didn't the supposed best player show up?

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Why didn't the supposed best player show up?

He scored 10 points in OT. Back to back to back 3 pointers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    He scored 10 points in OT. Back to back to back 3 pointers.

u can count on the xmas mvp when it matters most

Meh. He's still worlds smarter than Derrick Rose.

I ended your ISH career on our last debate. Keep walking Plowqueen

You and I know that you are trying too hard.
    Accusing people of trying too hard = trying too hard

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    As a Lebron fan, I can truthfully say it was entirely on him tonight.
    Um, no. Chalmers was directly responsible for a 4 point swing by choking the free throws and then being a dumb-**** and fouling DMC.

Not that Lebron was faultless, but saying it was "entirely on him" is bullshit.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    The amount of dumb, idiotic and downright retarded plays this guy makes every game is just astronomical. One clutch shot in a season does not equal that.

Guy has a low IQ, irrational confidence bordering some mental disability and an aggression streak in his blood.

Today he was halfway responsible for the loss (the other half on LeBron). The difference is that LeBron losses one game out of 20 while Chalmers does his damn best to lose 19 out of 20.

End of rant
    I actually like Chalmers, even with his mandatory dumb-ass play every game.

But this shit where he keeps throwing forearms and being overly aggressive with stupid fouls is fairly new (at least with this years consistency) and needs to ****ing stop otherwise he is a liability and needs to be traded. I'm perfectly fine with Cole as a starting PG.

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

he's an idiot. so many dumb plays. no wonder he gets yelled at a lot.

All Through Your Body Illuminati's Avatar

With Mario Chalmers it's, you don't know what type of Mario you're going to get from him on a game to game basis. One game you could be getting Mario "The Best Of" Chalmers, where he always makes the right play, knocks down every jumper. Another game you could be getting Mario "Meh" Chalmers, where he makes the right play, knocks down most of his jumpers, but down the stretch of a close game commits some of the dumbest shit in nba history. Lastly you get Mario "****You******" Chalmers, makes every wrong play, bricks every shot, turnover machine, completely loses the game.

Some of this may be over-exaggerating but you get the point.
    Last edited by Illuminati; 12-28-2013 at 06:30 AM.