Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: 76ers @ Wolves GT

Quote Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
    And the most important with a decent SG or SF, or both.
    Definitely. Wes Johnson was an absolute waste tonight. It's almost like playing 4 on 5 when he's out there. Rubio would've had like 8 assists if Wes would've made a few wide open shots. Imagine if that was Morrow or Martin out there receiving no-look passes from Rubio for a wide open shot.

I'm eagerly awaiting Malcolm Lee to make his first appearance, just to see if maybe we have a diamond in the rough. He can't be as bad as Wes. Ridnour actually was pretty good tonight, but that's mostly b/c Philly doesn't have a great/tall guy at SG in Meeks.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

I wish they'd play Ellington every now and then. I don't see how bad he really was. Wes plays great defense and is good if you play zone, but otherwise what is the point of not playing Ellington a little?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by 04mzwach
    I wish they'd play Ellington every now and then. I don't see how bad he really was. Wes plays great defense and is good if you play zone, but otherwise what is the point of not playing Ellington a little?
    I agree. When he was getting consistent playing time during the first 15 games or so, he was probably our best SG. He played solid defense, made open shots more consistently than anyone else, and even attacked the basket with effectiveness.

Anyone think Darko set a record tonight for shortest playing time ever? He was in for the final play with one-tenth of a second left.