Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: You're at Rucker Park playing a pick up game with Kevin Garnett and he says your Mom and Grandma both taste like Honey Nut Cheerios

Nothing. Its a joke. Trash talk. People do it all the time.

Default Re: You're at Rucker Park playing a pick up game with Kevin Garnett and he says your Mom and Grandma both taste like Honey Nut Cheerios

I'd probably laugh and ask him for an autograph tbh

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    One time this big f*cker, like 6'5" 260 lbs came to the rec center where I ball from time to time. He was dirty as all hell- playing like Karl Malone on speed. Throwing elbows all over the place. He actually split this one guy's eyebrow open and he was bleeding all over the place. No one confronted him or said shit besides 'cool it' and other beta stuff like that.

When I played against him, he set a pick for his teammate and as I was coming off it he threw an elbow at my face, hit the side of my jaw. I stopped the game and got in his face (I stand only 5'10") and at first he was talking big willy shit about how I was soft, wouldn't do shit, etc.

I looked him dead in the eye and told him if he ever did that shit again I'd slit his throat from ear to ear and stand there and watch him bleed out as he choked on his own blood. Dude looked like he shit himself. Rest of the game he played like a scared chihuahua. I even hit the game winner.

Haven't seen him at the rec center since. Moral of the story- fugazis gonna fugazi.
    don demarco

NBA Legend

OP is clearly not taller than CP3

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I'd probably laugh and ask him for an autograph tbh
    Changed your avy again?!

I should stop caring at this point.

Pull out my uzi and spray him.

One time this big f*cker, like 6'5" 260 lbs came to the rec center where I ball from time to time. He was dirty as all hell- playing like Karl Malone on speed. Throwing elbows all over the place. He actually split this one guy's eyebrow open and he was bleeding all over the place. No one confronted him or said shit besides 'cool it' and other beta stuff like that.

When I played against him, he set a pick for his teammate and as I was coming off it he threw an elbow at my face, hit the side of my jaw. I stopped the game and got in his face (I stand only 5'10") and at first he was talking big willy shit about how I was soft, wouldn't do shit, etc.

I looked him dead in the eye and told him if he ever did that shit again I'd slit his throat from ear to ear and stand there and watch him bleed out as he choked on his own blood. Dude looked like he shit himself. Rest of the game he played like a scared chihuahua. I even hit the game winner.

Haven't seen him at the rec center since. Moral of the story- fugazis gonna fugazi.
    haha. You mexican?

-Smak

Decent playground baller Wiltside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taller than CP3
    He says this in front of everyone and everyone just starts laughing. What would you do about it? I hope none of you bitch out just because it's KG.

I'd personally confront him and get in his face and wait for the crowd to break it up just so I can maintain some dignity and whatever's left of my street cred.
    Fake tough is the biggest bitch move you can do.

Banned

I don't even think half of that is true
    Last edited by zoom17; 04-26-2015 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaulding
    Changed your avy again?!

I should stop caring at this point.
    Which one is best?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    haha. You mexican?

-Smak
    Nah, Black. That dude was some sort of Hispanic though.

I don't even think half of that is believe

I'd just jaw right back at him. I'd make sure whatever I said was more sharp and insulting than what he said.

Basically I'd put it on him to throw the first punch or not. And if he did, I'd slam his skinny ass on the black top and beat the dog shit out of him.

Garnett isn't tough. Now if Nene did the same shit...

Why would this bother you. I'd call him a child and continue balling. It's have no effect on me and I've played in places similar to Rucker Park. Trash talk has to have some basis I pn reality to work.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    turn 360 degrees and walk off the court
    You do realise if you turn 360 degrees, you will once again, be facing KG.

The degree you are looking for is 180, stay in school.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportal
    You do realise if you turn 360 degrees, you will once again, be facing KG.

The degree you are looking for is 180, stay in school.
    I'd do a 360 and moonwalk away