Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Q: How did Dwight look?

A: ****ing outstanding.

Dwight Howard Dunks All Over Timberwolves | March 27, 2015 | NBA 2014-15...: https://youtu.be/qFvb5BnLZbk

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Q: How did Dwight look?

It's great that he looks spry, especially since they need him to beast in order to make a playoff run. But just to add some context, he did this against Payne, Dieng, and Hamilton, right? Not exactly gangbusters haha. Only 1 legit NBA rotation player in that group right now imo.

I'm interested in how the offense will ultimately flow once they get healthier. Can't believe the year Jones has had to endure and now D-Mo is a little banged up. Any word on when Donuts returns? I know Jones is ~1 week away, potentially.

Banned

NICE

no excuses.

He just subscribed to my Youtube channel last week, his favorite player all-time is Wilt I think he's been watching videos on my channel for a while because he referenced watching Wilt videos on YouTube when he played for the Lakers and being inspired by them. As such, he's my favorite center in the NBA now.

Banned

That's it. We won the championship.

That passing, those dunks, those reads from Harden, our shooting, our defense.

Dwight finally running the ****ing pick n roll. Seriously if Dwight just RUNS THE ****ING PICK N ROLL like he did in Orlando it makes Houston MUCH more dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Dwight finally running the ****ing pick n roll. Seriously if Dwight just RUNS THE ****ING PICK N ROLL like he did in Orlando it makes Houston MUCH more dangerous.
    Dwight has come out and more or less admitted this is Hardens team, and that he would sacrifice.

Very good NBA starter

First round exit.

NBA lottery pick

This is the most athletic he has looked as a rocket.He also is scary in the paint again. People look scared taking the ball up against him.The pick and roll with Harden looks deadly as ever and he also plays well off Josh Smith who btw had 16 points 9 boards and 11 assists tonight
    Last edited by ronnymac; 03-28-2015 at 02:32 AM.

congrats on beating league heavyweights T'Wolves and then bragging about it.

NBA lottery pick

I don't see any braging by anyone. The question was Simple, How did Dwight look and he looked great for a guy in his 2nd game back after a 2 month layoff.His spring is back. He can get up and run the floor better then before.

He looks like a totally new player when he chooses to not play in the post. I hope he finally realized that posting up is really not his thing. Tonight, Dwight played very well even though he only grabbed 4 rebounds. He ended the night with 18 points on 8-9 shooting in just 20 minutes of playing time. Very efficient. That's what I want to see from Dwight from here on out. Not retarded post ups resulting in either a bricked hook shot or an idiotic turnover.

He might be back to being my favourite player again

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    This. No more demanding the ball on the block especially since Harden has been playing so well running the show