Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: MJ is overrated!

Really? Nobody even close? You have some numbers on Pistol Pete, Earl Monroe, Larry Bird, and Bob Mcadoos end of clock totals I dont?

Id say in my lifetime...the player most likely to make a "Gotta take it" shot might be Dirk. Of course I have no information to back it up...just...memory. Seems he always gets a shot he can make in that situation. Probably because being open is a luxury for him.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Really? Nobody even close? You have some numbers on Pistol Pete, Earl Monroe, Larry Bird, and Bob Mcadoos end of clock totals I dont?

Id say in my lifetime...the player most likely to make a "Gotta take it" shot might be Dirk. Of course I have no information to back it up...just...memory. Seems he always gets a shot he can make in that situation. Probably because being open is a luxury for him.
    For your life do you pick anyone but Jordan to make the last shot?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Without knowing the situation I cant call it. If I need a 3....im taking a lot of people before Jordan no matter the time on the clock. If I need a catch and shoot....I can think of better options. 2 point game...time to create a shot? Id take Jordan over anyone. One point game or a tie...time to create? Jordan.

Always comes down to the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Without knowing the situation I cant call it. If I need a 3....im taking a lot of people before Jordan. If I need a catch and shoot....same thing. 2 point game...time to create a shot? Id take Jordan.
    With Jordan on the floor you don't take anybody but him to make the last shot.