Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What if Kevin Love's comment about the leader looking in the mirror was about Blatt?

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    Bro, you didn't answer my question. You just posted a bunch of your biased opinions that I don't give a shit about.
    smh this milleanials generation is weak as hell ... "it's your biased opinions and they're wrong because I say so" you make me laugh junior.

Default Re: What if Kevin Love's comment about the leader looking in the mirror was about Blatt?

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Didnt he say our leader over there and point at bron? Wait maybe blatt can shape shift! Its all someone else's fault
    No, too many people make up ''facts'' in here to support their agenda.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dueh1qmIrbg

Quote Originally Posted by swagga
    smh this milleanials generation is weak as hell ... "it's your biased opinions and they're wrong because I say so" you make me laugh junior.
    I asked you for facts, you never supported you claims, it's all bullshit. You talked about Wade and Pat calling out Lebron on the Spo thing, do you have a quote by either of them supporting you claim? You keep giving baseless opinions that I don't care about.