Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Assassin's Creed 4 new gameplay

The social events, are they uplay or normal game play... that might be something to do with it. I've never even had Royal Convoy pop up on my screen now that I've investigated the matter.

I think normal, that you can share via uplay.

I think I only wound up getting one royal convoy. And that was because I was strapped for cash so I just decided to pillage.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    I think normal, that you can share via uplay.

I think I only wound up getting one royal convoy. And that was because I was strapped for cash so I just decided to pillage.

I've had two or three Royal Convoys. I think they pop up by talking to the bartenders who'll whisper where they are to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    I've had two or three Royal Convoys. I think they pop up by talking to the bartenders who'll whisper where they are to you.
    That makes sense, I think you're right. I added you, if you don't have the last whale I'll see if I can find it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    That makes sense, I think you're right. I added you, if you don't have the last whale I'll see if I can find it soon.

Thanks. I've had some trouble accepting friend requests, just because I don't notice them.

I finally just bought the last whale skin. I'm accrueing money at an absurd rate now because I have nothing left to buy, but I'm still taking down ships to fill out my fleet. I need to buy one last fleet dock, and I think I'm done with everything that's not found in story.

I just finished memory sequence 11 last yesterday morning, and it feels like everything is finishing up.

I finally beat it over the weekend. I'm at like 97% synch. The only Abstergo challenges I'm missing are 100% it obviously, and the kill 5 guys in ten seconds affected by a smoke bomb. I feel comfortable enough in it that I don't think I'm going to trophy hunt. 100% each mission just sounds exhaustingly annoying.

I do have the season pass, and as such got a break on the Adawale story add-on. I played for a few minutes after beating it, and will probably procede to beat it this coming week. But after finally crossing the finish line in the main story, I just couldn't stomach starting over without all the upgrades at that particular moment.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    I finally beat it over the weekend. I'm at like 97% synch. The only Abstergo challenges I'm missing are 100% it obviously, and the kill 5 guys in ten seconds affected by a smoke bomb. I feel comfortable enough in it that I don't think I'm going to trophy hunt. 100% each mission just sounds exhaustingly annoying.

I do have the season pass, and as such got a break on the Adawale story add-on. I played for a few minutes after beating it, and will probably procede to beat it this coming week. But after finally crossing the finish line in the main story, I just couldn't stomach starting over without all the upgrades at that particular moment.
    I'm at 96% synch after beating the game, I 100% the last 3 sequences and I only have a couple of missions where I have 100% synched them, but those are the annoying ones.

I remember the mission where you have to skin a crocodile and put 3 to sleep while following guards in a swamp or something, that ones gonna be a pain in the ass.

Haha wow! I think I was at 65% when I finished the storyline and sold. I do plan to buy it again in the summer if I have time or whenever they bundle up the DLC with the game.

Interested to see how good the DLC is.

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    Haha wow! I think I was at 65% when I finished the storyline and sold. I do plan to buy it again in the summer if I have time or whenever they bundle up the DLC with the game.

Interested to see how good the DLC is.

I'll let you know what I think of the DLC. So far it seems largely like more of the same. I do like Adawale's animations better and he seems more fun to play with. He uses a machete and I like his combos more.

So far there's been a couple of different side missions. Freeing slaves mainly, which is really a re-skinning of the freeing pirates to join your crew stuff in the main game.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    I'm at 96% synch after beating the game, I 100% the last 3 sequences and I only have a couple of missions where I have 100% synched them, but those are the annoying ones.

I remember the mission where you have to skin a crocodile and put 3 to sleep while following guards in a swamp or something, that ones gonna be a pain in the ass.
    That's actually not a hard one, just skin the first croc you put to sleep and remember to turn on eagle vision every now and again. You do have to play a bit of catch up though if you did it the way I did. You can also skin one while they've stopped to talk by one of the campfires but that's a bit harder to pull off because you have to then get around the guards at the fires and back on course.