Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: To Cleveland Fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    mhl1981 sighting!
    Have had little time to post lately, but I pretty much echo your views from the first page.

LeBron is a modern day ironman who seemingly never gets hurt, and plays all the minutes in the world, but when he gets into his 30s, I see him falling off relatively fast. He won't have this level of athleticism forever. Then what? Eventually, there is a price to pay for this work load, and I wouldn't want to see that on a future Cleveland Cavaliers team.

I rule the local playground returnofthemack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Apogee
    Lol i just realized your are just some butthurt kid. Lebron isn't going back to that shit hole and he definitely isn't going to write a letter to yall

this is why we as cleveland fans shouldnt entertain the idea of lebron coming back. would the cavs take him back? most likely but i would rather see the cavs win a ring without him even if it takes 5 or 10 more years.

hes gone lets just leave it at that. hes never going to apologize and if he did would anyone really care?

I rule the local playground returnofthemack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    I don't think Kyrie Irving and whoever they put around him would be enough to put Cleveland over the hump. i think it would be better for Cavs fans to swallow their pride, accept Lebron back again, and finally end that championship drought in that blasted city. it would also make for a great storyline for the NBA. prodigal son returns, wiser, better, and more humble. then he wins a ring and everything is forgiven. ratings would go through the roof, especially if they battle Miami in the ECF (Wade and Bosh still there) and Lakers in the Finals (it would be Kobe's last season).

dude what is wrong with you? you need to call cleveland a "blasted city"? what does that even mean? have you ever been to cleveland or are you just using the medias opinion and calling it your own?

cleveland doesnt need to shallow our pride. lebron winning a ring is the best thing that could have happen for us. now everyone will get over it.

Serious playground baller LBJDW305's Avatar

Don't see lebron going away in free agency again. IF he decides to leave I'm sure he will hint it one way or another and will be traded. But let's face it. Lebron loves Miami and not only for basketball reasons

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    damn man. that's some high pride you got there. you can't eat it, and you can't make love to it. so you're saying that even for a chance to win, you'd rather not?

maybe it's not so surprising anymore why Cleveland has no championship team in any professional sport.
    That's just silly. We've never faced a situation like this and likely never will again. It is a totally unique scenario.

I'd love the chance for this franchise to win a title... Just not with James. And, I think that is the general sentiment, at least with people that I talk to. It goes so deep that a lot of people want us to take a SF in this draft (MKG or Barnes) just to eliminate the possibility of him returning in a couple of years.

Again, it is about more than just winning. If that was the only thing that mattered, I would just hop around and root for the best teams like some others on this forum do. It is really easy to be a frontrunner.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LBJDW305
    Don't see lebron going away in free agency again. IF he decides to leave I'm sure he will hint it one way or another and will be traded. But let's face it. Lebron loves Miami and not only for basketball reasons
    I agree. It is the perfect place for him. I really hope he remains there for the rest of his career and I'm being totally sincere. It is a good fit.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    That's just silly. We've never faced a situation like this and likely never will again. It is a totally unique scenario.

I'd love the chance for this franchise to win a title... Just not with James. And, I think that is the general sentiment, at least with people that I talk to. It goes so deep that a lot of people want us to take a SF in this draft (MKG or Barnes) just to eliminate the possibility of him returning in a couple of years.

Again, it is about more than just winning. If that was the only thing that mattered, I would just hop around and root for the best teams like some others on this forum do. It is really easy to be a frontrunner.
    I respect that, especially the bold.

I feel where your coming from.