Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Default Re: Heat start acting like bitches when clear they'll lose

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    Robinson hit him in the chin he was protecting himself from a hard fall
    excuses like a mudda
    Last edited by willds09; 03-28-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmer
    Refs let Chicago bend the rules too much.

Too many flagrant fouls by Chicago against Lebron not called.
    naw man lebron was getting away with a lot, always have been

NBA lottery pick

Bulls would of lost had Rose played.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Like JVG said, I kinda like that. Shows they are really competitive.
    hes right to a degree but it also seems like JVG was kissing ass at tha same time
    Last edited by willds09; 03-28-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmer
    They were cheated.........
    All i gotta say is Game 2 of 2012 finals. Durant got fouled by Lebron but no call.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono90
    All i gotta say is Game 2 of 2012 finals. Durant got fouled by Lebron but no call.
    owned

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono90
    Durant got away with a charge that would've fouled him out of the game several minutes b4 that play so its all good...

Quote Originally Posted by #number6ix#
    Durant got away with a charge that would've fouled him out of the game several minutes b4 that play so its all good...
    yea right how about them other no calls tha heat as a team had??:

Quote Originally Posted by willds09
    yea right how about them other no calls tha heat as a team had??:
    What about the no calls every team gets

Quote Originally Posted by #number6ix#
    What about the no calls every team gets
    yea right dont even try it, heat get tha most no calls out of everybody in tha league

yes and prolly can bust your ass, but isnt this tha NBA?? and how many times this era did teams that lose show sportsmanship being friendly after games?? too many that i lost count
    I don't think you did to be honest. I don't think you fully understood what I typed either though. Miami doesn't just walk off the court after every single loss. They did it after a physical and very tough game. NBA or not if you're mad you're not going to shake hands and all that. That's not poor sportsmanship. That's called fire. Bad blood like it used to be when players were allowed to be men. Not this stuff where fans cry cause players don't shake hands lol.

Side note I doubt you could beat me. Bust my ass? Maybe you could hit a jumper or two. You don't strike me as being smart enough to beat me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    I don't think you did to be honest. I don't think you fully understood what I typed either though. Miami doesn't just walk off the court after every single loss. They did it after a physical and very tough game. NBA or not if you're mad you're not going to shake hands and all that. That's not poor sportsmanship. That's called fire. Bad blood like it used to be when players were allowed to be men. Not this stuff where fans cry cause players don't shake hands lol.

Side note I doubt you could beat me. Bust my ass? Maybe you could hit a jumper or two. You don't strike me as being smart enough to beat me.
    trust me with all that bull ur talking u def dont wanna play me and Im saying compared to back then when rules were normal it was ok to walk off tha court being non friendly due hard fought battles of real competition, but im saying lebron and tha heat were sour puhcess for being un friendly in this era, where ticky tack fouls and no calls works in tha miami heats favor, plus tha miami cheat claim they dont care about tha streak and shook nobodys hand which equals a bunch of puhcee ass liars, I definitely not giving them crying nigahs no credit or pass for that schit, get tha phuck outta here
    Last edited by willds09; 03-28-2013 at 10:49 AM.

trust me with all that bull ur talking u def dont wanna play me and Im saying compared to back then when rules were normal it was ok to walk off tha court being non friendly due hard fought battles of real competition, but im saying lebron and tha heat were sour puhcess for being un friendly in this era, where ticky tack fouls and no calls works in tha miami heats favor, plus tha miami cheat claim they dont care about tha streak and shook nobodys hand which equals a bunch of puhcee ass liars, I definitely not giving them crying nigahs no credit or pass for that schit, get tha phuck outta here
    I can't really go on and on about us playing each other. I'll let you have it I guess. If you've never been on your HS varsity and then went on to play in college then I don't really think you're a good hooper.

I can't make out half the words you've typed. Is that supposed to be cute? I think what you're saying is that Miami never shakes hands when they lose a game? Is that what you're saying? I've seen them be good sports in wins and losses. When they beat the Pacers and the Bulls in the playoffs after those long, hard grind it out games where there was bad blood and all they didn't shake hands. Why would they though? You want them smiling after the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    I can't really go on and on about us playing each other. I'll let you have it I guess. If you've never been on your HS varsity and then went on to play in college then I don't really think you're a good hooper.

I can't make out half the words you've typed. Is that supposed to be cute? I think what you're saying is that Miami never shakes hands when they lose a game? Is that what you're saying? I've seen them be good sports in wins and losses. When they beat the Pacers and the Bulls in the playoffs after those long, hard grind it out games where there was bad blood and all they didn't shake hands. Why would they though? You want them smiling after the game?
    Being on HS Varsity and college ball player dont mean you automatically nice to be truthful with u, Im not saying they dont shake hands every game they play, Im saying when your team say they dont give a damn about a streak and they dont act friendly or shake hands when their streak snaps then thats being bishes, plus they have tha most stacked team in NBA history, they get no calls more than any other team, they dont have tha right to act like sore losers

Being on HS Varsity and college ball player dont mean you automatically nice to be truthful with u, Im not saying they dont shake hands every game they play, Im saying when your team say they dont give a damn about a streak and they dont act friendly or shake hands when their streak snaps then thats being bishes, plus they have tha most stacked team in NBA history, they get no calls more than any other team, they dont have tha right to act like sore losers
    So you're saying Miami is more upset with the streak being broken than they are about the hard fouls and a few missed calls on both sides? You think they would've shaken hands with the Bulls if they had won this game? Did you watch them in the playoffs the last two seasons they've played each other?