Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-21-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Can you people post more stuff to read? My God, this place is dead...

Seriously, post something you lazy son-of-a-b*tch... I want to read about football.

It's the day after the NFC AFC championship games and this forum is dead...

Let me practice what I preach...

I googled 2013 NFL mock draft and clicked on the first link... this is what I discovered.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013_1.php

Quote:
18. Dallas Cowboys: Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU

The Cowboys hired Monte Kiffin and are moving to a 4-3 defense. Anthony Spencer said he would love to play the defensive end position across from DeMarcus Ware, but that's probably not going to happen because Dallas doesn't have the cap space to re-sign him. If Spencer does leave, Dallas may use this selection to find a new complement for Ware. Sam Montgomery makes a ton of sense at this spot.

I wasn't aware we already hired our new Defensive Coordinator.

YOU!!!!

make a thread and say something!!!!!
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:24 PM   #2
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can you people post more stuff to read? My God, this place is dead...

Quote:
I wasn't aware we already hired our new Defensive Coordinator.

You can't have been that hard up for football news if you didn't know Jerry hired a has been puppet for DC.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:42 PM   #3
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can you people post more stuff to read? My God, this place is dead...

If Milliner is still available at 5 the lions better take him.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:54 PM   #4
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
You can't have been that hard up for football news if you didn't know Jerry hired a has been puppet for DC.

I haven't been listening to 1310 The Ticket lately.
(you do listen to that station right?... Have you ever met any of those guys?... I've talked to Corby before... He's a funny guy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STZAPItlAV4
Shaq Is Asked A Stupid Question About His Mother

F*cking priceless facial expresion when Shaq realizes who is about to ask him a question.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:18 PM   #5
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
If Milliner is still available at 5 the lions better take him.

Don't think that's necessarily the best pick. I'd be ok with it, but much rather see a defensive end get drafted in the first round. I liked what I saw a lot out of Bill Bentley and Jonte Green this year, so I don't think corner should be much of a priority this draft.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:35 PM   #6
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
Don't think that's necessarily the best pick. I'd be ok with it, but much rather see a defensive end get drafted in the first round. I liked what I saw a lot out of Bill Bentley and Jonte Green this year, so I don't think corner should be much of a priority this draft.
I like Bentley a lot. Green is okay. (injuries were an issue so I'd prefer to get a full season at least out of Bentley before we decide on how good of a pick he was) But I get that considering how poorly DE was for the team it would be a solid pick, but seriously the secondary has been an issue since.... Plus the line is already pretty solid anyways. They just didn't get lots of sacks.

Although apparently the team was middle of the pack in pass defense, interesting.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:28 AM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

He's the same guy who slept thru football Sunday but wants to read up on football news here? Hilarious.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:23 PM   #8
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The season is coming to an end. Posts will die out for a while.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: