Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-27-2007, 04:39 PM   #196
Fudge
RNS

Fudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Calling Out Baller1986 (AKA ISH Public Service)

hahahahahahahahahaha
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 04:54 PM   #197
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by guangmoreno
it's not my second language, my 5th language, and nobody in europe know this guy.

Ehrrrr... don't make us look stupid. Thanks mate.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:16 PM   #198
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Roc 23
Agreed.

Kid is like rain at a picnic.

Or rain at a baseball game. Or rain when you're trying to build a sand castle. Or rain you're wearing an outfit made out of toilet paper. Or rain if you're a monster made of nothing but fire. Or...or...or rain when you simply weren't expecting rain!
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:32 PM   #199
JalenRawley
Local High School Star

JalenRawley has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
yours are always too. it seems i find a lot of friends here. lol

Bro, Nug+AI will play in the final of the WEst, Go nug, kill spurs badly
Ai + melo >>>>duncan + parker + manu

Sweet ****ing Christ, it's like reading Visual Basic for Retards.
JalenRawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:35 PM   #200
Fudge
RNS

Fudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenRawley
Sweet ****ing Christ, it's like reading Visual Basic for Retards.
:
Old 04-27-2007, 05:38 PM   #201
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
if u don't know him, so u're the most retarded guys of the planet
I don't even see what the hell you're talking about. A video that doesn't load up (I see the name Saddam Hussein on the right side).

And even if it did load up and I didn't know(stay with me, it didn't happen), how does that excuse your ignorance for calling me "stupid" for making fun of a so called 'retard' (you know, the smartest guy in the world?)?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:05 PM   #202
God of BasketBall
Banned

God of BasketBall has not been impressing people

I bet $1,000 that poster is FAKING his posts in the way he speaks/relays messages. He's getting attention, a reaction. We're laughing, clowning him. He enjoys that. THe ONLY people who type weird but not as forced are DEAF PEOPLE. I've been on boards with one and at first i clowned but she was literally deaf. He's not deaf, he's pulling your chains.

I say we all stop feeding into his antic even if you want to quote and reply to clown. Its not worth it...trust me, if no one responds to his topics, his posts, his replies to you...he will talk normal or leave and come back under a different name that isnt trying to make jokes.

Trust me on this.
God of BasketBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:07 PM   #203
Fudge
RNS

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of BasketBall
I bet $1,000 that poster is FAKING his posts in the way he speaks/relays messages. He's getting attention, a reaction. We're laughing, clowning him. He enjoys that. THe ONLY people who type weird but not as forced are DEAF PEOPLE. I've been on boards with one and at first i clowned but she was literally deaf. He's not deaf, he's pulling your chains.

I say we all stop feeding into his antic even if you want to quote and reply to clown. Its not worth it...trust me, if no one responds to his topics, his posts, his replies to you...he will talk normal or leave and come back under a different name that isnt trying to make jokes.

Trust me on this.

It's just, that feeling you get, where you can't stand it anymore..
Old 04-27-2007, 06:40 PM   #204
guangmoreno
Banned

guangmoreno has an OK reputation so far

it seems a lot of people go back to home after have drunk a lot of beers.
guangmoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:42 PM   #205
Fudge
RNS

See what i mean GoB?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: