Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Default Well, Rose BETTER stay healthy or the Cavs were just gifted a Finals trip.

Just saying.

Default Re: Well, Rose BETTER stay healthy or the Cavs were just gifted a Finals trip.

Even though you were acting like a little bitch in your last thread, you are completely correct here.

Default Re: Well, Rose BETTER stay healthy or the Cavs were just gifted a Finals trip.

Wouldn't you guys prefer that? Lebron another trip to the finals, only to lose to the Spurs AGAIN.

2/6

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    Even though you were acting like a little bitch in your last thread, you are completely correct here.
    Which one? The CHI/NY/LA thread? Or the one where I predicted the Bulls to win the East and potentially title depending on matchups if Rose stays healthy?

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Why Not Us?

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    Wouldn't you guys prefer that? Lebron another trip to the finals, only to lose to the Spurs AGAIN.

2/6
    Spurs don't have UNLIMITED years, even with as good as they have been. Thunder would have beaten them this year had Ibaka been healthy for the first two games.

*Assuming* that all teams are healthy headed into the playoffs I'm predicting a Chicago/Thunder Finals with Chicago winning it all. If any team other than Chicago, the Thunder are winning.

2/6
    I know. I'm hoping Rose beats Lebron in the ECF, effectively saving Lebron's legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
    Why Not Us?
    Because your roster doesn't have Dwyane Wade from 5+ years ago and instead has the 2014-2015 injury riddled Dwyane Wade that won't be able to play 82 games + a full playoffs run on a high level?

If Wade was prime Wade, sure, I'd give the Heat a shot... but as it stands? No. Just no.

Way To Jinx Rose You Mother F*cker F*ck You

2/6

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    Spurs don't have UNLIMITED years, even with as good as they have been. Thunder would have beaten them this year had Ibaka been healthy for the first two games.

*Assuming* that all teams are healthy headed into the playoffs I'm predicting a Chicago/Thunder Finals with Chicago winning it all. If any team other than Chicago, the Thunder are winning.
    How do you know that?

Assuming all teams healthy, Chicago are the best team in the East. In the West, Spurs are currently the best team. If OKC can figure out how to run some semblance of a team offense, they are probably the best. Until then, a Durant/Westbrook iso team isn't going to cut it at that stage.

The only old players on the Spurs are Duncan and Manu. I think Duncan can still give a year of solid defense and 10-15ppg (all he is really needed for) against such a weak crop of NBA centers, while Manu only needs to provide sparks off the bench here and there. If Kawhi develops even more next year, you might be looking at a better team...

East will be fun this year...even with PG's injury, there's still the Wizards, Cavs, Bulls, and maybe Heat & Raptors fighting to make it out

Forget my love of the bulls, it just makes things more interesting and you want to see the best play the best with no excuses.

I've got the attitude that I want cavs to get love, will be that much sweeter when we kick their ass.

Betas and p.ssies want no competition.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Forget my love of the bulls, it just makes things more interesting and you want to see the best play the best with no excuses.

I've got the attitude that I want cavs to get love, will be that much sweeter when we kick their ass.

Betas and p.ssies want no competition.
    Who said otherwise?

Rose...healthy? Does not compute...mind blown...