Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Twitter Reaction to Paul George. Its good to see a brotherhood in NBA

LeBron: Man just landed and got a message about @Paul_George24. Made me immediately sick to my stomach!! Praying for u a speedy recovery homie!!!
    Kevin Durant: God bless u my brother @Paul_George24. Im hurt, praying for you. Praying for peace. Praying that God heals you in a supernatural way.
    Kevin Ware: Minor setback for a major comeback PG.
    Roy Hibbert: Wtf
    Skip Bayless: HATE seeing Paul George get hurt in Team USA scrimmage. Hope it's not as bad as it looks, because it looks bad. God bless him.
    Kevin Love: Prayers for Paul George
    Paul Pierce: My Prayers go out Paul George hurts me so bad seeing my Nba brothers go down on major injury pray for a speedy recovery
    Damian Lillard: Prayers up for @Paul_George24 .Everyone take a minute and say a prayer or send some words of encouragement to him. He will come back strong.
    Steve Nash: Sick to my stomach for Paul George. He's tough as nails though. He'll be back big time.
    Chandler Parsons: Everybody say your prayers for @Paul_George24 and his family. He will come back stronger from this. #USA
    Houston Rockets: Best of luck @Paul_George24. Wishing you a speed recovery. #TeamUSA
    LA Clippers: Our thoughts are with you @Paul_George24 #OneFamily
    DeAndre Jordan: Sending prayers of a healthy and speedy recovery for my brother @Paul_George24! We are all here for you P.
    Steph Curry: Pray for PG and his family! Pray for the Doctors overseeing his recovery and that he comes back stronger than before. #USA
    John Wall: Everybody pray for my bro @Paul_George24 and wish him a speedy recovery...Luv ya bro !!
    Jason Jones: Folks are crazy. They see Paul George's injury and their first post is "I guess they should have kept Lance"
    Blake Griffin: Prayers up to @Paul_George24 hate to see that happen to anyone.
    Andre Iguodala: Prayers for my man Paul George
    Joel Embiid: Dang just learned about the injury. PRAYERS
    Dwight Howard: Thoughts and prayers going out to @Paul_George24. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Pacers: Statement from Larry Bird about Paul George
    Reggie Miller: Just got home and watched the Paul George highlight, kid hang in there, always light at the end of any dark tunnel!! #GetWell #Pacers4Life
    DeMar DeRozan: Prayers go out to my bro @Paul_George24 & his family. Sad day!
    Shaun Livingston: I know people are in shock from Paul George's injury. He will be able to bounce back bc he has a warrior mentality.
    Victor Oladipo: Man just landed in Orlando and heard what happen to my big bro @Paul_George24 you will come back even stronger fam praying for you bro.
    Corey Brewer: Just Like My Football Injury Freak Accident. Same With Paul George Freak Accident. God Is With Us Both. Everything Happens For A Reason.
    James Harden: Prayers go out to @Paul_George24 and his family! Keep ya head up G!
    Cleveland Cavaliers: Our thoughts go out to @Paul_George24 and we wish you a fast recovery. #AllForOne
    Harrison Barnes: Prayers for @Paul_George24 and a speedy recovery
    JR Smith: Thinking bout my bro #PG
    Jamal Crawford: Praying for Paul George..
    Jeff Teague: That stuff is crazy man I hate to see anyone get hurt but pg the ultimate competitor and a real cool dude it messed me up
    Mario Chalmers: Prayers go up to my homie @Paul_George24. We prayin for u bra. Hate to see athletes get hurt
    Isaiah Thomas: Prayers out 2 Paul George!! Hate to see stuff like that happen smh
    Dwyane Wade: Praying for @Paul_George24 for not only the player he is but the person he is. Injuries are thee toughest part of sports
    DeMarcus Cousins: Prayers pout to Paul George and his family. Stay strong brother
    Tracy McGrady:Man I hate to see that happen to my man PG. Get well soon bro.

UPDATE

Boris Diaw: All my thoughts to Paul George right now. Good luck for the recovery and hope to see you soon back on the court.
    Mason Plumlee: Thoughts and prayers to @Paul_George24 and his family #usa
    Andre Drummond: #PrayForPG paul_george24 http://instagram.com/p/rLkJufSMcQ/
    Nick Young: Praying for my dude paul_george24 I hate seeing stuff like that man http://instagram.com/p/rLhsVvuGPt/
    Luol Deng: My prayers are with @Paul_George24, wishing for a quick recovery. Tough to see that happen to anyone.
    Jason Terry: @Paul_George24 prayers go out to you God bless you
    Russell Westbrook: Prayers out to @Paul_George24 and his family..
    Shaq: Get well soon big paul george. Much love. I kno u will come back stronger.
    Lance Stephenson: @paul_george24 praying for you bro
    Kenneth Faried: Damn I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy prayers to the homie @Paul_George24 we going to win this gold for you bruh!!
    Ben McLemore: Man that just ain't right. Prayers for my dude @Paul_George24 Get well an get back out there Smh
    Mike Miller: Thoughts and prayers to @Paul_George24 and your family. The NBA family is thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery! #PaulGeorge
    Mark Jones: All you need to know about the seriousness of Paul George's injury is that I'm looking at Kyrie Irving sobbing,crying in his Dads arms.
    Darren Collison: Prayers up for the homie @Paul_George24 #speechless
    Gordon Hayward: Thoughts and prayers to @Paul_George24 and his family
    Paul Millsap: Prayers go out to @Paul_George24. Get well my man
    Jermaine O'Neal: Prayers go out to one of our leagues best young talents @Paul_George24! Get well my brother!!!!
    NBA: Commissioner Adam Silver Statement on Paul George Injury
    Anthony Davis: Man everybody please pray for my big bro PG! Keep his spirits up! We here for you @Paul_George24
    Magic Johnson: @Paul_George24 I'm praying that you have a speedy recovery from your leg injury! I'm sure you will come back better than ever!
    Baron Davis: prayers to my bro @Paul_George24 .. I know what that feels like... PG24 will make it back better than ever!!!#PGgetwell #PrayForPaulGeorge
    Dion Waiters: I'm not near a TV but I heard wat happen to PG smh damn..... My prayers goes out to him good dude right there.....

Paul George: Thanks everybody for the love and support.. I'll be ok and be back better than ever!!! Love y'all!! #YoungTrece

It's warm to see so many nba players are showing love to PG.

Source Reddit
    Last edited by imnew09; 08-02-2014 at 12:55 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: Twitter Reaction to Paul George. Its good to see a brotherhood in NBA

Hibbert

Default Re: Twitter Reaction to Paul George. Its good to see a brotherhood in NBA

Cause they know it could have been them or could be them next.

One misstep is all it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Hibbert
    WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    Kevin Durant: God bless u my brother @Paul_George24. Im hurt, praying for you. Praying for peace. Praying that God heals you in a supernatural way.
    WTF is this guy talking about? I didn't know he was such a Jesus Freak.

where's kobe?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    where's kobe?
    Probably calling him personally or visiting him.

Twitter is not a sincere form to wish someone well.

shhhhhhh

where's kobe?
    in China I believe

Bay Areaaaaaaaaaaa! DavisWarriorsFan's Avatar

where's kobe?
    Kobe is in China. And China doesn't allow Twitter.
    Last edited by DavisWarriorsFan; 08-02-2014 at 12:04 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

I'm on the verge of breaking down. I feel sick. Feeling nauseous. Light headed.

Praying for you, Paul. Have a speedy recovery.

Hibbert made me lol

Banned

I love how hashtagging has replaced any attempts at coherent thought in society

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    I'm on the verge of breaking down. I feel sick. Feeling nauseous. Light headed.

Praying for you, Paul. Have a speedy recovery.
    not that serious the man will heal.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    WTF is this guy talking about? I didn't know he was such a Jesus Freak.
    Really? He brings it up every chance he gets.

That comment wasnt particularly out there though.