Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: No Chance Miami Doesn't Break the 33 Win Streak

It was either going to happen tonight or in San Antonio. They had a slim shot at the record.

National High School Star

When people make threads such as this, they have to man up and take the inevitable resulting ridicule should it not happen. Whatever happens with the bumping of this thread (which was bound to happen), the OP brought it on himself.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ThaRegul8r
    When people make threads such as this, they have to man up and take the inevitable resulting ridicule should it not happen. Whatever happens with the bumping of this thread (which was bound to happen), the OP brought it on himself.
    He wont show, silk runs his lebron semen infested mouth all day then runs and hides for days/weeks like a b!tch when his retarded predictions dont come true. Guy is way over due for a perma ban anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    You stan a loser ass point guard with the IQ of a brick. No one gives a damn what you think. Stick to watching Steve Francis and Iverson higlights. There are grown ups here talking about basketball
    just ban this asshole already.

freaking out over Lebron like he isn't in the same universe as anyone else. Anybody can win on any given night...

except Silkk. Nobody should be that arrogant on an internet forum. Just because you like the best player doesn't make you any better than anyone else. It just makes you an insignificant piece of a huge following for a person that has no idea who you are.
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 03-28-2013 at 02:19 AM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Not that I care about the record, since I'm happy they can start resting up and focusing on the championship run now, but the Bulls are a bunch of dirty c*nts and their fans are ass wipes. Cheering at players getting hurt and dirty fouls. You guys are the low of the low. Worst in the league. Only team I know that cheers potential injuries.

Hope we get you guys in the first round so we can wipe the floor with you. You won't keep getting bailout flagrants, and rescinded 8 second backcourt violations every game. And if we don't get you, I hope Brooklyn, or whoever else it is you play, absolutely demolish you.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Not that I care about the record, since I'm happy they can start resting up and focusing on the championship run now, but the Bulls are a bunch of dirty c*nts and their fans are ass wipes. Cheering at players getting hurt and dirty fouls. You guys are the low of the low. Worst in the league. Only team I know that cheers potential injuries.

Hope we get you guys in the first round so we can wipe the floor with you. You won't keep getting bailout flagrants, and rescinded 8 second backcourt violations every game. And if we don't get you, I hope Brooklyn, or whoever else it is you play, absolutely demolish you.

Stop crying like a little pu$$y. Seriously, I know you just probably started watching basketball in the 2000's but the way both teams played tonight is how they used to play back when referees let players decide games.

Somehow strong defense and a great, LOYAL fanbase are turnoffs to you. But what else to expect from someone who follows teams from all over the globe.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    Stop crying like a little pu$$y. Seriously, I know you just probably started watching basketball in the 2000's but the way both teams played tonight is how they used to play back when referees let players decide games.

Somehow strong defense and a great, LOYAL fanbase are turnoffs to you. But what else to expect from someone who follows teams from all over the globe.
    What am I supposed to support? An American soccer team?

Yeah, they let them play on one end, that's for sure.

Strong, loyal fanbase? You muppets cheer possible player injuries and hard fouls. You are literally the scum of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8

One of the worst Heat fans next to Hank, I wouldn't waste too much time on him.

He sounds pretty mad, having a fully healthy team and couldnt beat a Bulls team without Noah and Belli I'm not surprised by the win, our team oozes heart and guts and have proven that we can win against all odds.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123

One of the worst Heat fans next to Hank, I wouldn't waste too much time on him.

He sounds pretty mad, having a fully healthy team and couldnt beat a Bulls team without Noah and Belli I'm not surprised by the win, our team oozes heart and guts and have proven that we can win against all odds.
    You sound like a shit c*nt from reading most of your posts.

Aren't you the guy that made a shitty joke in one thread and got mad at posters for not thinking it was funny?

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    What am I supposed to support? An American soccer team?

Yeah, they let them play on one end, that's for sure.

Strong, loyal fanbase? You muppets cheer possible player injuries and hard fouls. You are literally the scum of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    That's true. Lots of positives to look at.

Chicago and its fans are just ass for the majority.