Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Default Re: Beasley should replace Bosh for Miami

And what did Bosh do against Hibbert and Duncan? He was destroyed defensively and was badly out rebounded. He is literally useless against them.

You guys continue to underrate centers. You talk about Bosh being underrated but it is centers that are underrated. Miami won despite it's HUGE flaw of not having a center. Bosh is not the perfect center for this team or any team. He is not a center. He is a PF playing out of place. He is the perfect PF for this team, but he is not worth 20 million a year. Miami only plays him at center because they have the worst centers in the NBA. If Miami had a real center they would have beaten SA and Indy in 6 or less.
    Last edited by secund2nun; 11-28-2013 at 01:07 AM.

Bosh is a great player...

Banned

I've always hated Beasley, but he's been pretty good scoring off the bench. Thats the extent of his use though. Once you try starting Beasley and giving him 30 minutes your in deep shit because his non-existant three point shooting, poor rebounding, and poor defense will become more abundant.

Bosh is definetly overrated and a huge *****, but he is an ideal 4 in today's league. He's playing out of place at Center, but he's still a really nice piece. If Miami can get a real rim protector/finisher(Birdman type of player that can play big minutes) they will be legit. Maybe Oden can play 20 minutes come playoff time, and the Heat should be alright if thats the case.

I've been pushing for them to pursue Asik and I hope it happens. We can only hope that Asiks constant trade demands weakens his value to the point where Morey will consider Miamis potential package because otherwise Morey knows noone other than LeBron is truly worth Asik. Imagine the Heat with Asik instead of Wade. You see guys hyping Wade up, but then you know deep down 90% of teams would rather have Asik. i'd say the title would be a lock barring injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    And what did Bosh do against Hibbert and Duncan? He was destroyed defensively and was badly out rebounded. He is literally useless against them.

You guys continue to underrate centers. You talk about Bosh being underrated but it is centers that are underrated. Miami won despite it's HUGE flaw of not having a center. Bosh is not the perfect center for this team or any team. He is not a center. He is a PF playing out of place. He is the perfect PF for this team, but he is not worth 20 million a year. Miami only plays him at center because they have the worst centers in the NBA. If Miami had a real center they would have beaten SA and Indy in 6 or less.
    You ain't got a clue.

Beas has been good so far, but let's not get carried away

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    I've always hated Beasley, but he's been pretty good scoring off the bench. Thats the extent of his use though. Once you try starting Beasley and giving him 30 minutes your in deep shit because his non-existant three point shooting, poor rebounding, and poor defense will become more abundant.

Bosh is definetly overrated and a huge *****, but he is an ideal 4 in today's league. He's playing out of place at Center, but he's still a really nice piece. If Miami can get a real rim protector/finisher(Birdman type of player that can play big minutes) they will be legit. Maybe Oden can play 20 minutes come playoff time, and the Heat should be alright if thats the case.

I've been pushing for them to pursue Asik and I hope it happens. We can only hope that Asiks constant trade demands weakens his value to the point where Morey will consider Miamis potential package because otherwise Morey knows noone other than LeBron is truly worth Asik. Imagine the Heat with Asik instead of Wade. You see guys hyping Wade up, but then you know deep down 90% of teams would rather have Asik. i'd say the title would be a lock barring injuries.
    Holy shit, bigger f@ggot than OP.

Ladies and gentlemen ... "Miami Heat fans"

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Beasley is actually a pretty decent 3 point shooter. Not Ray Allen but he's pretty good.

Local High School Star

You are HIGHLY overrating Asik.

Quote Originally Posted by Brook(lyn)Lopez

You are HIGHLY overrating Asik.
    He's a retard.

Learning to shoot layups Groovy Kat's Avatar

Am I right in thinking that just because they dont resign Bosh doesnt mean they will have cap space to sign someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Beasley is actually a pretty decent 3 point shooter. Not Ray Allen but he's pretty good.
    This. He should be capable of shooting around 40% on 3's playing for Miami and only taking them when open.

No. Bosh is playing solid defense this season while beasley is a good scorer of the bench. Beas is playing the Tony Kukoc role for the Miami Heat.

Bosh was wack going against the Pacers.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Back 2 back championships are not legit now?