Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 08:56 AM   #1
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Default Contrary to what Lebron fans believe, Lebron has actually had a very fortunate caree

so some lebron-loving mod deleted my topic, even though it's all based on facts, logic and reasoning. way to go you lebron coock succkers.
-----------

more fortunate than Bird, Magic, or even Kobe. Lebron fans like to use the excuse that it is not his fault for being placed in a non-competent organization. but that is just an excuse and I will show you why.

1. he has been given the green light from day 1. which other rookies have as much freedom as him? from day 1 he was given control of the ball, usage, and major minutes. Look at kobe. he didn't have that. he wasn't given everything on a silver plate. Lebron had the keys to the organization from day 1. This gives him advantage to development, obviously being able to play so much and develop as a star.

2. there are no other stars in his team. same as above, this gives him total green light, allows him to shoot and do with the team in however way he likes. There is no bigger star taking away the big shots, taking away the spotlight, getting pissed at you for doing anything. You don't have to EARN your minutes, shots, usage from anybody. Again, look at kobe. He had to COMPETE with PRIME SHAQ from day 1. If lebron had to go through the same, he would have crumbled. Kobe had to work from the bench, from a few minutes per game, to develop as a superstar. You want to take all the shots? play all the minutes? there's shaq. Lebron had no such problems.

3. having free reign allows him to stat pad. being the only star of the team, playing so much minutes, allowed him to stat pad his ass through his young career. This was pretty much what he wanted, he just wanted the stats.

4. being in the eastern conference allowed him to take his team deep into the playoffs every year. come on. if he was in the west he wouldnt even make the playoffs. yet people are now saying he took them to the finals, conference finals, etc. who the hell was stopping him??

All of the above, this allowed lebron a great entry into the league, do whatever he wanted, stat pad to his will, because there were no other stars that will look over his shoulders, hold him responsible, and challenge his minutes, shots, and usage.

you guys think entering into a league as an 18 year old, placed on the bench with one of the most dominant players in the league is easy?? please, 95% of players wouldnt develop into stars in such scenario. Lebron is the prime example of being given everything on a silver plater. he got his stat padding, and now he can stack up his team to go for the championships. he has the easiest career path of any of the top 15 players.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:58 AM   #2
RoundMoundOfReb
Objective Poster

Default Re: Contrary to what Lebron fans believe, Lebron has actually had a very fortunate caree

Take away his thread making abilities please.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:02 AM   #3
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Default Re: Contrary to what Lebron fans believe, Lebron has actually had a very fortunate caree

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Take away his thread making abilities please.
debate what i actually set forward instead of personal attacks. is there anything i said up there that isnt true?

lebron fans loves to say that kobe is lucky. how lucky is it to be an 18 year old bench player, with a young dominant all star like shaq starting? whats lucky is being given your own team, minutes, shots, and being in an easy conference from day 1.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:04 AM   #4
RoundMoundOfReb
Objective Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
debate what i actually set forward instead of personal attacks. is there anything i said up there that isnt true?

lebron fans loves to say that kobe is lucky. how lucky is it to be an 18 year old bench player, with a young dominant all star like shaq starting? whats lucky is being given your own team, minutes, shots, and being in an easy conference from day 1.
i answered in your last thread. too lazy to type it out again.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:06 AM   #5
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

你他妈的

Op is a gay Taiwanese Kobetard.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #6
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

lebron fans never have anything to say when the truth is put forward
Old 02-24-2013, 09:18 AM   #7
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

Old 02-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #8
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher

Not as fortunate as Kobe.

- Stiffed a small market team that's only existed for 8 seasons to play for a team with 11 championships under their belt in the second largest media cities in the country.

- Carried to 3 rings by the most dominant player to ever play the game.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #9
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

I can see who deleted your topic...it was not a lebron fan.

And this is settled easily enough...Magic himself...given the chance to take Lebrons career path...join the 79 Bulls and suck for years with total control....said he wouldnt even leave school if they won the coin toss for #1 pick.

Kobes people made it clear that he wouldnt even go to the teams that wanted him...the Nets for one. John Calipari LOVED Kobe but Kobe would not go to the Nets. He chose instead to go to LA...a team that had won 53 games the year before, had promising young stars in the backcourt already....and would sign Shaq shortly. Kobe could have gone the Lebron route. Try to build a winner and take all the jumper he wanted for years of losing like Tmac in Orlando.

He...like Magic...did not chose to do so. Often ive heard guys like Baylor speak on how they wish they had what the Celtics did....Wilt...often spoke on how much harder his road was.

But you...not them...know what would have been best for them. And its your word we should take. Not Magics well known words...not Kobes refusal to go to te Hornets/nets....not legends talking about their own lives that would have been better if they got into a situation with more talent.

You. Your word counts?

**** outta here.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:24 AM   #10
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
Not as fortunate as Kobe.

- Stiffed a small market team that's only existed for 8 seasons to play for a team with 11 championships under their belt in the second largest media cities in the country.

- Carried to 3 rings by the most dominant player to ever play the game.
-get your facts straight. hornets picked kobe just to trade for divac. they asked the lakers who they wanted. kobe didnt have any choice.

-he could have easily become someone like derek fisher, or robert horry. instead, his carved his own path into stardom, top 10, despite having another all time top 10 player in his own team. it's hard for stars to outshine the other stars, but he did.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:25 AM   #11
RoundMoundOfReb
Objective Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

And this is settled easily enough...Magic himself...given the chance to take Lebrons career path...join the 79 Bulls and suck for years with total control....said he wouldnt even leave school if they won the coin toss for #1 pick.

Kobes people made it clear that he wouldnt even go to the teams that wanted him...the Nets for one. John Calipari LOVED Kobe but Kobe would not go to the Nets. He chose instead to go to LA...a team that had won 53 games the year before, had promising young stars in the backcourt already....and would sign Shaq shortly. Kobe could have gone the Lebron route. Try to build a winner and take all the jumper he wanted for years of losing like Tmac in Orlando.

He...like Magic...did not chose to do so. Often ive heard guys like Baylor speak on how they wish they had what the Celtics did....Wilt...often spoke on how much harder his road was.

But you...not them...know what would have been best for them. And its your word we should take. Not Magics well known words...not Kobes refusal to go to te Hornets/nets....not legends talking about their own lives that would have been better if they got into a situation with more talent.

You. Your word counts?

**** outta here.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:26 AM   #12
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

You. Your word counts?

**** outta here.
get ur shiit outta here.
go read the kobe draft story. he had no say.

magic only said what he said YEARS after he was drafted. do you think a young poor kid out of college would turn down any nba team? he said he would not play DURING the finals in CHI.

and also, all of this is irrelevant. im going on what ACTUALLY happened, not what they prefered. so get all this BS out of here, you lebron fan.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:29 AM   #13
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

When a Celtic and laker fan delete your previous topic about lebron you know you are talking a load of crap about lebron and just trolling.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:31 AM   #14
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
When a Celtic and laker fan delete your previous topic about lebron you know you are talking a load of crap about lebron and just trolling.
if i were trolling i'd simply post a topic and say "lebron sucks"

but instead i come up with legit reasons set in paragraphs based on what actually happened. why do lebron fans never own up to the arguments? first reaction: trolling, hating
Old 02-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #15
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

I wanted to go ahead and let you get whatever response you had out of the way. I dont believe i not giving people their say if I have replied to them. Just feels rude.

Now....

It being my policy not to contradict the actions of others tasked with keeping bullshit like this under control........I cant let this repeat topic stand without damage to the already shaky brotherhood of mods.

So...

Consider me Mutombo pointing after the block. I did not block it myself...but I support my teammate.

*closed*
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread