Default Has any player's reputation taken a bigger hit than Kevin Love's?

The guy went from a rising star posting Moses Malone like numbers to a guy who is badly exposed as an inefficient big man with no defense. He's now been relegated to being a role player.

Banned

Default Re: Has any player's reputation taken a bigger hit than Kevin Love's?

chris bosh for a while

Lebron ball is a career killer

Going by some of the threads being bumped, seems like most people thought he was overrated. I wasn't one of them, but now that he is on a contender and I actually get to watch him a bit more, I have to agree. It is his defense and consistency that is the biggest let down.

He always struck me as a confident and extremely arrogant player, but I don't see any of that anymore.

But hey, pauk said he was the 2nd best player in the league at one point. So his boy Lebron is losing with the 2nd best player in the league.

Chris Bosh...

Funny that before playing with LeBron they were considered superstars. I'm sure that's just a coincidence...

The haters who are trying to saw Love sucks now because of Bron that cannot be further from the truth. The person who is to blame for Love playing terrible is Kevin Love. He is my favorite player I stand by him but I'm gonna call him out for playing scared and soft.

Probably Rajon Rondo after the Mavericks-Celtics trade, where both teams went in divergent directions record-wise and the 29-year-old Point Guard resonated a net-negative impact. There's always hot speculation for big-time free-agent signees for the Lakers before each summer, and this is one out of many that I'm glad didn't materialize.

As for Kevin Love: he was just overrated moving into Cleveland, and I'm starting to lend in a little to his "empty stats' reputation for the non-playoffs Timberwolves in his stint. Nonetheless, I am surprised that he didn't improve his scoring efficiency in Cleveland; it's really inexplicable to me, considering that many of his misses are just clean-look shots that he made consistently in Minnesota.
    Last edited by Naero; 01-18-2016 at 11:49 PM.

role players play with lebron is like HIV patients find the cure.

superstars play with lebron is like a 17yr old teenager putting his testicles inside a microwave and warm them up, resulting cancer.

Default Re: Has any player's reputation taken a bigger hit than Kevin Love's

What fck is empty stats either the guy plays well and impacts the game.
    It wasn't like Kevin Love is Rudy Gay who made his team worse despite his stats. The Timberwolves had a winning record when Kevin Love played in his last season there.