Default How many more finals losses can leBald rack up before retirement?

Seeing as 2/7 is a given this year i've been wondering...with Love hittin his prime and Kyrie on the way...no doubt Cavs are gonna be in the finals every year for awhile, but so will Warriors. What will be lebalds finals record by the time he retires.

I'll go with 1.5*/11
    Last edited by G0ATbe; 01-18-2016 at 09:57 PM.

Default Re: How many more finals losses can leBald rack up before retirement?

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe
    I'll go with 1.5*/11
    The anti-Russell.

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

IF he seriously goes 2/10...he can NEVER be in anyones top 10 list. Seriously. I am one who feels that if he can't win with Cleveland his legend status is tarnished forever. But could you imagine four more losses? Disaster.

0.5*/10 when its all said and done prolly.

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    IF he seriously goes 2/10...he can NEVER be in anyones top 10 list. Seriously. I am one who feels that if he can't win with Cleveland his legend status is tarnished forever. But could you imagine four more losses? Disaster.
    I'll never understand this mentality. Why would it be worse for his career making the Finals and losing to legendary teams like the Warriors & Spurs, instead of losing to FAR inferior teams like the Bulls, Hawks, Raptors etc. in the conference semis or ECF? This losing in the Finals is worse than missing the playoffs philosophy makes absolutely no sense

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    I'll never understand this mentality. Why would it be worse for his career making the Finals and losing to legendary teams like the Warriors & Spurs, instead of losing to FAR inferior teams like the Bulls, Hawks, Raptors etc. in the conference semis or ECF? This losing in the Finals is worse than missing the playoffs philosophy makes absolutely no sense
    you really think making the finals in that shit conference after JOINING the best talents is an accomplishment?

wc 2nd round > east champ

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    you really think making the finals in that shit conference after JOINING the best talents is an accomplishment?
    I'm not even saying it's an accomplishment, but how is losing to a soon to be 70 win team in the Spurs/Warriors WORSE than losing to significantly worse teams like the Bulls & Hawks? That's what makes absolutely no sense

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    IF, and I said if he goes 2/10 that is 20% winning clip on the biggest stage that stars are supposed to own. I don't care if your team isn't as good (which is crap, Cavs are stacked). But if he somehow can go 4/8, that is a big difference.

And the East has been insanely mediocre his whole career, so getting to the finals isn't some huge award.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    The anti-Russell.