Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default If and when Curry gets surgery after the season is over, will you look at his playoff

playoffs differently? the guy is playing through a ton of injuries right now, most of them probably not even disclosed. No excuses, just observation

Good college starter

Default Re: If and when Curry gets surgery after the season is over, will you look at his playoff

I understand being injured, but that's no excuse for being scared to take over and carried by his team

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: If and when Curry gets surgery after the season is over, will you look at his playoff

While I agree that he is not 100% (Just like other players around this time) I think he also just came back down to earth.

He was SCORCHING during the season with less tight defense. He was just on fire and in stretches it happens. People expect him to hit 5-7 3's every game now and it just wasn't sustainable especially in tighter playoff game atmosphere.

He's even missed open 3's that are stationary. He's come back down to earth. So has Klay.

The problem with Curry isn't that he is missing shots as that will happen. His problem is the lack of involvement and body language he is showing with his current struggle. Klay has had a similar decline at times but still looks to be aggressive. Dude needs to step up and show why he's a 2x MVP.

Did you treat Lebrons finals loss differently last year when Love and Kyrie got surgeries last year? No? Okay.

Currys been shit all playoffs and this is the 3rd PG in a row outplaying him.

What does he need surgery for?

Also I agree with some posters here. It's more about his effort and body language. It's clear that he's not the leader of this team because he is not setting any type of examples or tones for these games. Klay has fit more that role

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons
    I understand being injured, but that's no excuse for being scared to take over and carried by his team
    Curry not Lebald

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    Did you treat Lebrons finals loss differently last year when Love and Kyrie got surgeries last year? No? Okay.

Kyrie has been definitely better but what kind of dumb ish is this? He came and closed vs the Blazers at the end of the series and was averaging 32P in 3 elimination games to take it home.

In regards to the topic.. I'm going to wait and see what the problem was. The issue is his movement is straight up garbage, and that's not just playoffs and rough defense. He can't easily score on bigs. Shumpert and Thompson would be getting torched in any manner if he was fit. Thompson in one of the games was telling the second man to stay back because he's got Curry. That would never happen if he was fit. My issue is regarding long term. I hope if he has a serious injury, that it doesn't hurt him for the rest of his career. If he's back physically at 100% once next season starts, I am happy.

Stef Carried is a regular season warrior.

Dunking on everybody in the park

No, because I already am aware that he is injured.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Physical durability is a part of greatness in sports. That's just reality. If you're considered great, you overcome injuries.

His injury is besides the fact in my eyes. He's not some scrub bench warmer. He's the league MVP. Get it done.

Local High School Star Achilleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee

it's different,with lebron you count the lose,with curry we talking about his performance

i miss only 3 games this year of the gsw,there is no way that you can tell me that curry is same now after the surgeries
    only doctors and him know how much ready he is

if you don't have energy then you can't run all the time and the fans will see that you give no effort

if he played like westbrook and try to do anything and miss everything and make tos and his team lose ,you would have tell that he give effort and you would not critise him for being bad ;

curry is unlucky that he is lightskin and he didn't look strong,if it was black guy and he was strong you would have told that he is brave and playing with injuries but a soft looking guy curry couldn't get this excuses

Quote Originally Posted by Achilleas
    it's different,with lebron you count the lose,with curry we talking about his performance

i miss only 3 games this year of the gsw,there is no way that you can tell me that curry is same now after the surgeries
    only doctors and him know how much ready he is

if you don't have energy then you can't run all the time and the fans will see that you give no effort

if he played like westbrook and try to do anything and miss everything and make tos and his team lose ,you would have tell that he give effort and you would not critise him for being bad ;

curry is unlucky that he is lightskin and he didn't look strong,if it was black guy and he was strong you would have told that he is brave and playing with injuries but a soft looking guy curry couldn't get this excuses
    You are a terrible poster. Please stop posting in this forum. You lack basketball knowledge.

As long as you are able to step on the court, your team should be able to count on you to produce. If you can't, stay off the court.

Local High School Star Achilleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    You are a terrible poster. Please stop posting in this forum. You lack basketball knowledge.