Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Sorry LeBron, not buying the going back home story wholeheartedly

No one should buy it wholeheartedly but there is some truth to it. Lebron could of went to a team like the Rockets if he was all about winning.

It was more of a perfect scenario and Cleveland lucked out.

1) Miami lost the final
    2) wade looks old and the team had no depth
    3) cleveland has a bunch of young talent
    4) it would be a huge PR boost for him to go back to Cleveland

Dan Gilbert benefits, Cleveland benefits, the NBA benefits (afterall we all detested the Miami heat) and the only team that lost was Miami.

So who cares?
    Last edited by ALBballer; 07-11-2014 at 10:35 PM.

It will be stuffed down our throats for a long time to come, even at this summer league game we had to hear that "James is such an incredible human being".. excuse me while I throw up.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

He was only going home to a stacked team, which the Cavs are.

Wiggins has superstar potential.

Love is coming.

Kyrie is a top PG.

Etc.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rodmantheman
    OP has been such a bitch lately stfu
    Fvck you nikka! Your more of a bitch then him Ph^ggot

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    He was only going home to a stacked team, which the Cavs are.

Wiggins has superstar potential.

Love is coming.

Kyrie is a top PG.

Etc.
    Yep. If that wasn't the case, he would have done what his agent told him which was go elsewhere.

I usually hit open layups

A team that can't make the playoff in the weakass eastern conference is a stack team? Either people are really stupid or really bad at trolling. If Lebron really want to ring chase he would go to the Dallas Maverick. That team is the only team that gave the Spur all it could handle in the playoff, and they also get back their defensive anchor in Tyson Chandler.
    Last edited by Phantom84; 07-11-2014 at 11:21 PM.

I usually hit open layups

I dont think people were insinuating hes "ringchasing"

But he is going to a team with a higher ceiling. AND in the process gets to milk the im going home angle.

It was a win/win situation.

Beautifully played by Bron and his camp.

he got a team thats super stacked now that can carry him when hes on the decline

Not airballing my layups anymore Ramiah's Avatar

How are the Cavs stacked????

This still doesn't have a definitive answer..

Quote Originally Posted by Ramiah

Either the Cavs are stacked for the future or Bron is a dumbass for leaving a team that made the finals last year.

Pick your poison and stick with it.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Only a complete idiot would bet their future on Dwayne Wade's 50 year old knees. He didn't really have a choice, Miami is done, Cleveland is home AND they actually have potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramiah

kyrie is his new dwade

cavs whole front line is 10 times better than what bosh and anderson did

bron is bron

and o forgot to mention wiggins will be his 2nd dwade...nice to have

o and htey have waiters there and ray allen/mike miller off hte bench

bennet is lebrons own personal clay figure who he will mold into what he would like him to do

Celtics 2016 Champs

I don't know why people keep saying that he should have gone to rockets or mavericks. If you understand the business world and how much attention is put on lebron you would know that if he moved to one those places, he would get shitted on by every single news reporter and everyone else on here for jumping ship.
    However since he made the decision to go back "home", no one can say that he's ring chasing.
    I also think many people know that Lebron left, because the heat are nothing anymore, and cavs are an upcoming team with kyrie and wiggins (possibly love too).
    So why would anyone ruin their name by going to a new franchise, where they can go back to their old one without being hated on by the media.

P.S. I hope Cavs get kicked out in the 2nd round of the playoffs woop woop

You sound like a jealous ex girlfriend.

LBJ wanted to win a championship. He did twice. Now he's ready to go home. And it doesn't hurt that home has a great young roster and with LBJ will be an immediate contender.

Miami went to 4 straight finals, the Heat give him a better shot at winning a title next year, but he genuinely wants to win for his hometown of NE Cleveland! Get off his d1ck